Last day at the beach

James's pov
I grin over at Lily as I pull my t-shirt over my head and let it drop to the floor before running off towards the sea. Before I start to feel the spray of the cold water she's at my side and then racing ahead. I speed up and grab her waist when we get deep enough that she's covered up to just bellow her shoulders, pulling her towards me she laughs and screams as I drag her backwards with me. "Ah James" she laughs. "It's cold" shes now in up to just above her shoulders so I decide to stop here, it's not where near mine but for Lily's sake I don't think we should go and deeper. "What were you and Padfoot talking about earlier?" I ask pushing a strand of wet hair behind her ear.
She grins sidewards before making eye contact with me and sucking in a small amount of air "oh just your equally dirty minds" she smiles sweetly. I chuckle lightly and tighten my arms around her waste so she's even closer to me. "Well you can't blame me when I'm with someone who looks like you" she blushes and looks down briefly. "Speak for yourself" she smirks leaning up and crushing her lips into mine. One of my hands is clasped tightly around her waste to hold her up while the other is on her lower back, hers are trailing up all over my chest and into my hair. "GEEZ GUYS FAMILY PLACE" Sirius says with a dramatic sigh as he pushes past, and causing us to break apart. "Says the one who just came back from a intimate encounter behind those rocks" Remus laughs swimming over to us.
"Whatever" he snorts.

"Where's mar anyway?" Lily asks as she shuffles out of my arms so she's standing just beside me, our arms still intwined and bodies pressed against each other. I glance around searching for the familiar blond until I catch sight of her sat up on the rocks near to the beach with two guys standing in the water next to her, she's laughing as they talk to her and one of them is climbing up to sit next to her. "There" I state pointing over in her direction. "Ah" lil murmurs in response.
"Don't look padfoot" Remus jokes covering Sirius's face with his hands when he spots her as well. Sirius glances around and rolls his eyes "I don't care what she does" he says dismissively "right sure you don't" I smile
"I don't care" he repeats swimming off deeper into the water. "Whatever helps you sleep at night" I call as he gets further away. Me lily and Remus take a second to snigger at his sad lies
"I'll go after him" moony says cutting our laughter off and following him, leaving me and lily alone once again.

"You know this is our second trip away together" she says running her hand up my arm and resting it on the back of my neck. "Very true, the next one will have to be extra special"  she nods with a grin "ooo yeah we should go somewhere like Egypt or Australia" her excitement brings a smile to my face and I immediately decide that this is defiantly something I want to do with her. "And we will, after we've finished school you pick a place and we'll go, where ever you want"  she sighs with a warm smile "your amazing you know that" she says quietly "I have been told" I joke causing  her to laugh. Pulling her up to me again I press my lips against hers and trial quick kisses all over her neck and face, her laughter grows and i only stop when she's fully in my arms, her legs around my waste and arms draped around my back. Her breathing heavy but she's still grinning widely, Merlin she's beautiful.