Not a big deal

Lily's POV
I pour me and Remus a cup of tea and take a seat at the breakfast bar beside James just as Sirius and mar come down the stairs. "Morning" Remus says with a smirk taking a sip of his tea. They both scowl over at us and go over to get themselves a drink. "Yes okay can we all just forget about it now please" Mar groans sitting down next to me. "Well I'd like to know how It even started" James says leaning back in his chair looking pleased at the awkward tension in the room. "We were drunk and stupid it didn't mean anything and it's not going to happen again" she tells us. "Right Sirius" "right, it really wasn't that big a deal" he adds sitting down opposite us. "Alright fine but next time lock the door" James jokes, everyone laughs and Sirius joins into a casual conversation with the boys.
Mar gets her self some breakfast and takes a seat next to me, I marry to hold back a smile but familiar miserably. "Lily" he warns in a hushed tone. "What I'm not doing anything" I say innocently. We're silent for a few seconds.
"So how did it start" I whisper excitedly. She sighs and leans back in her chair. "Ahh fine I'll tell you..."

After breakfast and a rather interesting topic of discussion I cleared away everyone's dishes and went to grab a jumper before heading back downstairs. "Race you outside" Sirius calls as he seeds past me. "Uh Sirius"
"What?" "Have you looked outside?" He comes to a halt, looks back at me with a puzzled expression and goes over to the front door. His joy melting away as he opens it and sees the grey sky and rain pouring down in front of him.
"Oohw" he groans looking out bleakly. I pat him on the shoulder and let my hand rest on his back. "Come on I'm sure we'll find some way to entertain you" I laugh pulling him away from the door and letting it shut behind us.