Temptation part 1

A/u
I know I know I completely failed on my updating plan but I've been so busy these last few weeks😫 I swear I'm going to try and stick to it now though, thank you to everyone for being so patient xx

Lily's pov
"I can't believe he takes longer than us to get ready now" I smirk gesturing to Sirius wondering down the corridor towards me and James as we wait for him just outside the entrance to the great hall. "I know, he was bad enough before" James agrees although I he's still smiling. "How much longer do you think he'll last?" I ask looking up at him, it's been a week since Sirius started his new look and so far many of us are still in the running to win the bet, however we've managed to keep it from Sirius himself so as to keep it fair.
"Not long" he chucks crossing his arms over his chest. "Why do you think that?"
"Because I know my best friend"

By the time Sirius was ready it was pretty much time for first lesson anyway and while the boys seemed not to care about being tardy I myself hurried along to get there, after all everyone knows transfiguration is not my strong point.

"I could always tutor you, you know" James smooth voice smirks from beside me, I glance sideways at him raising my eyebrows. He finished his assignment ages ago and sat and watched as I struggled with the damn thing which if you ask me is a completely useless thing to be able to do anyway. At what point in my life will I need to use a Bird-Conjuring Charm...not at all is my guess. "Yeah I might need it" I groan with a sigh as I sit back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest. "Aw lil" james laughs wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You can't expect yourself to be able to do everything perfectly" he smiles down at me, I nod, knowing he's right and I do give myself to much of a hard time sometimes.
"I know.....it's just annoying is all" I grumble causing hung to chuckle again.

"Don't worry it's just one spell" Remus reminds me as he stands watching me. "I know but..."
"Jeez are you still trying to do that" James asks walking over to us, his eyebrows raised. "Yes and I refuse to leave until I can" I tell them, keeping a straight face. I don't know why can't do it, it's a 6th year spell, it should be easy, especially for me. "Alright well I'm off" Remus smirks saluting us and leaving the room.
Okay..one...two...three "Avis" a flock of small white birds erupted from the end of my wand as the sound of a gun went off and smoke rose up between us. "See I knew you could do it" James grins at me, I can't help but smile as well "yeah okay...guess I don't need that tutoring after all"
"Aw damn, I was hoping to seduce you with my sexy mature charm during our lesson" he smirks mischievously, biting his lower lip and wrapping this arms around my waist.
"Oh well that would make you a terrible teacher" I joke shaking my head slowly at him.
"Shut up and kiss me Evans"
He crushes his lips down onto mine and his hands push against my hips, I attempt to pull away telling myself that this really isn't the place but who am I kidding? I can never resist James, why bother trying?.
I feel him smile into the kiss as I relax into him and at that I pull away scowling jokingly up at the boy I'm so unbelievably in love with. "What are you smirking about?" I ask trying to act annoyed. "I thought you'd push me off"
"Oh no of course not, how could I ever push away the charming James Potter"
"Good point" he grins proudly with a small nod.