Arrogence

James's pov
I pick up Lily's trunk and pull it outside. Iv been waiting for ages now, leant against the doorway I sigh in boredom and take out my snitch. I throw it repeatedly up in the air and occasionally let it hover just in front of my face.

Finally I here footsteps running down the stairs but just as I'm about to pick up my bag to leave they pause for a moment and then race back up them. I groan and continue throwing my snitch "I'LL BE ONE MINUTE" I hear echoing through the house "yeah sure you will" I laugh putting the snitch away and sitting down on the step. "Sirius taking ages" lily smirks walking up the drive towards me "yep" I respond sarcastically causing her to chuckle. "Well he does need time to perfect his hair" she grins jokingly as she sits down next to me. "Yeah about 3 hours apparently"
"Okay okay I'm done jeez" padfoot sighs jogging out the house holding all his things.
"Merlin I thought I was going to have to come up there and check you were still conscious" I scowl standing up and following him down the path. "Just because you wish you could look as good as me Prongs doesn't mean you can be bitter" he smiles over enthusiastically,
"Hey! Im hot, Lily thinks I'm hot right lil" I defend myself looking down at her for clarification "damn right I do" she smirks leaning up and pecking me on the lips "Ha" I grin at Sirius proudly. "Okay I'll give you that one, Lily's a catch so well done there...but we all know I'm the best sooo" before I could interrupt he apperated and was gone. I glanced at lily who was giggling under her breath "at least he's confident" she laughs taking my hand
"Arrogant git more like" I grumble causing her to laugh more as we follow him.

We arrive in Kings cross station just behind a wall, a couple meters away from where Sirius is stood leaning against a pillar smirking at a bunch of girls opposite him. "Come on" lily sighs dragging him along with us "ow" he wines attempting to pull away "that's abuse that is"
"Yeah lil don't you know it's illegal to abuse you're pets" I grin cause grin proudly. Padfoot punches me in the arm and lily rolls her eyes at our little comment just as we arrive at our stop.
Platform 9 3/4.