Black is back

Lily's POV
I'm sat in the common room with James, we have prefect duties in about and hour so I'm trying to get some work done before. I have my head rested against James's chest as he reads, although I don't think he's really taking any information In. Instead he's running his hand through my hair and playing with the ends.
"You know you'd learn a lot more if you actually turned the pages" I say with a small smirk as I finish my piece of writing and put my quill down on the table in front of us.
"Hey iv learnt plenty thank you very much" he grins arrogantly.
"Oh yeah and what's that?" I ask sarcastically.
He acts as If he's thinking deeply as he stares at the piece of my hair wrapped around his fingers. "Your hair is definitely Auburn not ginger and if you look closely it has tiny specks of almost red in it" I can't help but laugh at him as I pull my hair from his grasp.
"Well as lovely as that is it's not going to help you revise for the NEWTS now is it"
"Ah" he smiles widely.
"That's why I have you" he adds, kissing my nose quickly.

We stay like that for another 30 minutes, just taking peacefully before I told James we'd have to leave to meet Remus and Laura on time.  James has just run down the stairs and is now standing just centimeters behind me as I make sure I have my wand on me and anything else I might need.
"Have you got the list we were going to give to.." before I can finish my sentence the portrait door is swung open and there standing with nothing on but a scarf wrapped around his waist, hair a complete mess and a pair of shoes tied together and dangling around his neck,
is Sirius.
"Hey guys um do you mind if I hide out here for a bit...oh and I need some clothes"
I stand silently in utter shock as does James before we both burst into laughter. I can hardly breath as he struggles to close the portrait hole behind him and shifts over to the stairs. "Guys don't laugh" he wines jogging up them backwards. Me and James stare at each other as we here a door slam shut. "We're going up there right" he asks pointing in the direction of his bedroom. "Hell yeah" I laugh, indicating for him to follow me as I bound up the stairs as quickly as possible.

In a few seconds we're standing outside of James's door sniggering to ourselves.
"Mate we're coming in" James calls knocking on the door once.
We hear a groan from Sirius before I open the door to see him wrapped in a towel glaring at us. "You know Lily-flower if you wanted to see me unclothed that badly you could have just asked" he smirks laying on the bed. "Mate" James says frowning. "Not cool"
"Right sorry" he replied looking slightly guilty.
"Yeah and I'm good thanks" I laugh.
"Well I can't imagine why"
"Seriously pads"
"What?"
"My girlfriend"
"Yeah well lets face it there has always been some chemistry between us" he grins gesturing from me to him.
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Okay fine its never going to happen but that's totally on my terms"
"Uh no it isn't"
"GUYS" I interrupt, causing them both to grin and stare at me.
"Aren't we forgetting something...Sirius would you like to tell us why you've just turned up in our dorm not even half dressed or was it just for fun?"
He sighs and hesitates before telling us.
"Well I was walking around the corridors"
"After hours" I mumble under my breath,
that's one school rule he's broken.
"Yes Lily after hours. So I was on my way back from the kitchens" that's 2.
"And that Ravenclaw girl sarah asked me to meet her earlier" damn that's 3, depending what they did.."so we snuck off the a broom closet" yep that's 4.
James looks half impressed and half discussed as he glanced briefly at me and smiles weakly.
I can tell he's asking me if I'm going to say anything about Sirius breaking so many rules but I won't I suppose it was only 4.
"But Flich caught us so we ran for it"
5.
"He was getting pretty close as well but he didn't know who it was yes so I cast a spell to knock over some statues and a painting to slow him down"
6.
"We were heading towards her dorm for some reason"
7. Okay so it's only 7.
"And I didn't have time to grab my robes so I had to make do. The stairs changed and I ran straight here instead. Oh and I'm pretty sure Mcgonagul saw me so I'll be staying here till I die. Or until she kills me, which ever comes first" he grins.
"I..I don't even know what to say to that" I reply with little humour.
"How about well done" he smiles widely acting as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.
"Uh yeah we have to go but we'll get back to you on that" I say motioning towards the door before leaving.
I hear them high five and James whisper something. "What was that?" I ask when he comes out and is walking down the stairs beside me. "Nothing" he says shaking his head, but he looks far to happy for me to believe him.
I'm not sure if he's just impressed with Sirius not getting caught or the fact that he'll get to tell the others all about it tomorrow and embarrass the hell out of him, actually that might not work. I'm not sure if Sirius gets embarrassed. I mean he's Sirius black.
"He's back" I say with a small laugh as we stand just outside our dorm.
"Yep" James says with a sigh, his grin not quite faded from the knowledge that he gets to tell everyone about what he's just seen.