Only to protect her

Lily's pov
It's 9:30 and the 20th of December, 5 days till Christmas. I am excited I guess but it's strange not being with my family at times like this. I really do miss them. I haven't even spoken to petunia since I got those letters from her, she's  19 and married, so she's living with her husband Vernon, I really hate him, he's just as vile as she is. She made sure I wasn't invited to the wedding, no matter how much mum begged she wouldn't budget
I hate that Iv lost my sister because of what I am but she's turned to bitter over the years I can't stand to be around her, Iv tried to reach out but she wants nothing to do with me anymore.

The boys both went out last night without me and Remus, he didn't feel like going and I was to tired. They weren't back my the time I went to bed so I'm guessing they'll be sleeping in late today.

2:30pm
"Lily" I hear someone call as I'm brushing my hair. I walk over to my door and open it to see a very flustered Remus. "Have you seen James and Sirius I...I can't find them anywhere and Peter was supposed to be with them here by now, I don't know what to do. its a full moon."
his eyes are darting around frantically and his hair is messier than usual. "They didn't come home last night" I question, the panic clear in my voice. "No and I...I don't know what to do..I..their" he's running his hands through his hair and trembling.
"Remus Remus look at me and clam down I'm sure they'll be here soon they might have just gone out really early, okay they wouldn't miss this you know them, they wouldn't do this to you" where could they be. What if they're in trouble. What is they need help.

he's staring straight at me, pain in his eyes. Iv always hated that way his change makes him look the days before. It's so unfair that he has to go through this. "Yea yea your right" he says walking into my room and sitting on the bed. "But if, well if their not I need you to just take me somewhere, anywhere where I can't hurt anyone and just get as far away from me as you can" he's gripping my hands in his and looking deep into my eyes desperately. I hate the thought of him being alone and in so much pain but I know he'll never forgive himself if someone gets hurt especially me. "Okay" I say reluctantly. He looks relieved as he lays back on the bed and breaths in deeply.

Meanwhile in diagon alley.
James pov
I open my eyes and find myself tied to a chair in a dark room. Where am I?
I notice Sirius is also tied up behind me. "Padfoot padfoot what what happened where are we" I ask frantically as I scan the room, all I see is a door, three Windows covered with boards and a clock reading 2:30pm. It was 4:30 when we went out that means we must have been here an entire night. "Padfoot we've been here all night we must have been look at the time" he twists around to look at the clock and breaths in heavily. "What the hell, how did we get here" I don't reply, instead I look around the room again, where's  Peter?
"Where's wormy he was with us, where can he be" I question desperately. "I don't know he was right next to us, I don't even remember being knocked out" he says angrily. "I remember stopping to get a drink and then walking out the back but then...nothing" what happened to us I don't understand. We've got to get home soon lily will be worried and Remus...oh no Remus. "It's a full moon tonight" I shout the shakiness in my voice clarifying my fear. "Oh Merlin" Sirius mumbles. "
Have you got your wand" I ask hopefully, I hear some movement before I get the reply u was dreading "no"
"Me neither" I say in defeat.
We both start thrashing about as much as we can until we hear the door creak open.

"Ah I wondered how long it would take for our guests to wake up" I sly menacing voice says. Beletrix Black stands smiling at us. Behind her is Avery, Mulciber and Snivellus. While I hate the guy for what he did to lily I can't help but notice he always seems so reluctant with what ever he's doing with his 'friends' if you can call them that. "Oh my dear cousin how lovely to see you" Sirius greets her sarcastically.
"Like wise blood traitor" she spits back.
"Better a blood traitor that a absolute bi"
"Careful Black we wouldn't want you to be stuck here all night now would we"
a discussingly happy Avery says stepping forward, gaining a devilish smirk from Beletrix and Mulciber. " and why would that matter" Sirius says. "Oh I think it does, isn't our dear friend lupins little secret going on tonight" Avery says maliciously. We're silent. What are we going to do Lily's all alone there, she won't be able to take care of him on her own. And Pete, he's out somewhere alone, he can't protect himself.
"Let us go" I demand angrily as I pull on the restraints holding me to the chair. "no I think we'll leave you here for a bit" Belitrix says happily as she skips over to the door. Quickly followed my Mulciber and Avery who stop at there for a moment. "Don't worry it'll only be till tomorrow, after the full moon. See I think it's high time everyone knew about Remus's little secret, that's he's not so perfect as they think" he hisses. "HOW DARE YOU" I shout. "At least Remus isn't a follower of of your pathetic dark lord" Sirius spits. "Aw what's the matter Sirius you still bitter that mummy and daddy don't want you anymore" Beletrix grins. Sirius stays quiet, I know he hates talking about his old family. "Oh you better hope I never get out of here" I warn. Snape is backed into the corner not saying anything. " where's Peter and how did you even get us here " Sirius demands to know. "Oh that's not important but let's just say I'd watch what people put in your drinks next time" he says as he winks and leaves the room followed by everyone apart from Snivelus. "Snape watch them" Belitrix commands as she leaves. "LET US GO NOW"