Twenty-two

Raise your hand if you feel like you have seen the whole Fifty Shades of Grey movie just by the short clip of Love Me Like You Do? ✋ ✋✋✋ I swear, I had a heart attack. I love the song, though.

I sat up in bed, Liz sleeping soundly next to me. I fought the loud gurgling of my stomach as it begged for food, but I knew we wouldn't be fed right now. I would be surprised if the boys were even here.

After i had gotten out of the medical room, I had taken the time to memorize the mansion. Everything about here was so grateful and expensive, just like Raven's building I had walked into. The mansion was fairly large with several doors that I later found out were locked.

When we had come up to the room we passed that stupid door that was haunting the back of my mind. The basement door stupid Cory wanted to through us down and teach us a lesson. I wanted to know, as the nosy bitch inside of me awoken, what was down there and why Raven didn't let us go.

It's not like he hasn't hurt me before.

Oh yeah, the freaking bruises on my wrist and leg were a reminder of how cruel he really is. I can't believe he had actually hurt me even though he told the others not to do so. It's not like mattered, though, because i was lucky enough not to be tortured day in and day out.

I wanted to see my family. I wondered if they have even called the police yet. It has been forever since we had been kidnapped, it feels like. I know it takes awhile for them to find a missing person, but I left my purse in the doctors office with the dead....

"Oh my gosh," I whispered in horror. It finally sunk in as I realized what Raven had said that day.

"Taking whats mine. Climb out that window, I have a mess to clean up."

Taking whats his? I didn't belong to him, I wasn't a personal belonging. Neither did he ever have a claim over me. Yet, as a man with such power, he could always make me his object and hide me away from the public.

He wasn't going to give me up anytime soon. We were never going to get out of here, unless we try. And waiting for the baby to be born was such a long wait away. With Raven gone and Jason's soft heart towards us, we could make it out.

I pushed at LizAnnie, not caring how ruff I was being. "Wake up!" I hissed, shoving her arm. "Wake up, now!"

She jumped awake, staring at the wall in front of her as she breathed harshly. Then, she turned her head towards me in fright. "What? What's wrong?!"

Placing a hand on my stomach, I moved to get off the bed. "We need to leave. Now."

She panicked and pulled my arm to stop me. "No, we can't! You are six---or something months pregnant and on bed rest, we can't leave," she pleaded. Little did she know I already had my mind made up. We were getting out of this place before it's too late.

Yanking my arm back, I continued to sit all the way up and slide my legs to the side. "Yes we are. We will never be able to leave if you don't know. Please," I state, piercing my eyes through hers in order for her to understand.

Just as I turned around again, Cory entered the room and sent a glare my way. "What are you doing?"

"Just going to the bathroom," I grumbled angrily, using the nightstand as a way to help me stand. My legs wobbled a bit but I held the desk tighter. When I finally did, my eyes landed on the unplugged lamp.

"Oh no," Liz whispered, probably noticing my gaze dropping. I think she knew me too well at this point. Cory didn't noticed our exchange ad he walked over to the dresser across the room and slammed down the tray of food.