Thirty-seven

Edited
LizAnnie stared at me expectantly. "Well?"

I sighed. "I'm sorry for slapping you. But you're right," I whisper. "I'm falling for Raven."

"Shoot," Liz cursed as she pulled me in a hug. My eyes went to my sleeping baby and I sighed in relief. That's where Marissa put her. "I didn't know if you actually were. I was just guessing."

I chuckled lightly as I gave her a squeeze and let go. "It's not like I want to. I still hate the guy for everything he has done," I quietly say.

LizAnnie gave me a look to which I shrugged at. "Obviously something is wrong with your heart. He kidnapped us for goodness sake! He has hurt you-"

I raised a hand to stop her from continuing, though my mind drifted to that memory to. "I got that. Pretty positive I was the one with the bruise."

Which had faded away a month or so ago. Can't remember since we have no way to tell time.

I went straight to Diana and picked her from the crib, not caring if I had woken her up. Hugging her close, I kissed her head and happily sighed. "All I care about is I can stay here with Dee and not have any more missions."

Liz and I both went to the bed and crawled onto it. "Marissa hasn't said anything. She hasn't come in here since you left. What was the one about, anyway?"

My mind drifted to the time when I saw Raven in that room when I went to figure out about the mission. "Uh, I had to get a girl to join Raven's gang." I cleared my throat and put my sole attention on my child.

My friend nodded. "Sounds boring. Guess Raven has gotten so desperate he needed his baby momma to do crap for him. Jerk."

Rolling my eyes, I pulled Diana unbelievably closer. I snuggled up to the tiny humanbeing that was my creation, as I soaked in her baby features and soft skin.

Diana yawned tiredly with her small lips, making tears of joy and fear build up behind my eyes. She is my baby. Out of everything in my life that is wrong and has to do with Raven, she was the best part. No matter how fussy and grumpy she could get, I would do anything to make her happy.

And to get her out of here.

I combed back my shoulder-length hair into a ponytail, just as the door opened. Surprisingly, Raven stood at the door. "What do you want?"

His eyes narrowed at me, than wandered to the baby in my hands. "Come with me. And leave the kid."

He left without saying anything else, making me huff in frustration. "Who does he think he is? He can't control me."

LizAnnie sadly looked at me. "With him threatening our lives, he can do whatever he wants to get you to be a puppet on a string for him."

Placing Dee back in the crib so she could peacefully sleep, I begrudgingly walked out of the room to see a pretty pissed looking Raven. Not asking questions until later, I followed him down the stairs and into his office past the basement door.

He closed the door and what made me on edge is the click of a lock that soon followed it. I whipped my head towards him, only for my head to be caught in his hands and my lips to be smashed.

Raven was kissing me again, and like the first time when we met, I let him. He could always make me feel wonderful and useless at the same time. I was so pissed at this point, I did nothing to stop it and just kissed him harder.

Yeah, I was good at getting back at him. Not.

My hands dug painfully into his hair as his arms wrapped around my waist. I held as tightly as I could, knowing I was try to make the most of it while trying to inflict pain on him.

Raven eagerly kissed me. His hands also painfully gripped my waist as he lifted me onto his desk after clearing it. When my butt hit the desk, I wanted to cry at my stupidity for falling for him.

"I hate you so freaking much," I growled at him. His lips traced my jugular before kissing the side of my lips.

My legs went to his waist to hold him there for safe measures. He kept kissing around my face and the corner of my lips.

That was when I came crashing back down. "Stop it," I hiss. "Enough."

Raven pulled back with a smirk. "You just couldn't have helped yourself."

I click my tongue at him. "You're the one who threw me on your desk to get handsy," I retort smartly. He leaned back down to put feather kisses down my neck before coming back up again.

"You're the one to get pregnant after your first time."

I glare at him, my nails biting into his skin but he seemed to not care. "Well, if you were to get pregnant that would have been weird." Giving him a sarcastic smile, I jumped off the desk. "No more of that. It was entirely wrong."

Raven put an arm on both sides of me to cage me into his desk, his minty breath fanning across my face. "You don't think that."

I looked his chest angrily, though I could feel my heart melt at our distance. I couldn't understand why I fell for someone so disgustingly bad. He was murder! A monster.

And you're the dummy smart enough to fall for him.

"What the heck do you want? Don't you have plenty of woman you can kiss and crap?" I yell, trying to push him back. He just smirked at me arrogantly.

"None of them are packing pregnancy boobs, now are they?"

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "You're just in it for the hormones."

He smoothly leans closer to my lips, and I felt the tingles all over again. "Vita Mia,"

"But, monsters like you can't feel good things, can they? It's not like you have a heart," I snapped. He grinned at me, making my heart stop.

"Exactly. That is why I can never love you, and you, 'freaking hate' me," he says huskily in his Italian accent. Oh, Lord help me.

I blinked at him. "What? So you want sex?! Heck to the no. Go find someone else, I'm a mother you manwhore! I don't kiss just  anyone."

Raven leaned back. "Well you weren't saying that earlier?"

I gaped at him before storming out. I wanted to slap the crap out of him, make him grovel at my knees and beg for forgiveness. But all the stuff was beneath him. And so was I.

To him I was just another whore to sleep with. And I never wanted that to be my life. I never wanted any of this to happen but Raven just came strolling in with good charms, looks, and I fell. I fell so hard I didn't even know I was falling until it was too late.

-----
I am in so much pain it's unbelievable. It hard to move or do anything, so my updates will be a little slower until the pain at least dies down-in a couple of weeks. I'm so sorry😘