-diggin' on you

"I must admit to you
When I heard the lines you threw,
Although it usually turns me off,
But this time you have turned me on."

TLC - Diggin' On You

in which she's plus sized and he couldn't care less.

©tobi. All rights reserved.

"Sari, there he go again."

She looked up from her phone and stared across the big yard. Her family reunion was turning out great, many, many people showed up to her grandmother's house -- the pussy that made all these kids possible -- to join together. She wanted this, for her health was deteriorating and almost everyone knew what was going to happen next.

Classic sunny day in June, the magnolias were blooming from the trees and the grass freshly cut. Kids ran across the yard and young adults and old heads danced in the middle. Some were drunk and others were just having a good time. The teenagers were over doing God knows what on their phones and Cesaria Conrad was sitting on a picnic table with her favorite cousins and best friend.

"He's staring right at you, girl," Tasha snickered. Sari just rolled her eyes and turned back to her phone, "look, look, look!"

She glanced up again at the boy who caught her eye. He was playing backyard football with other cousins, more so her cousin, Jerald. His tan skin was covered in tattoos and his hair was shaggy around his head. She couldn't really see his face so well but he was probably attractive.

Either way, the back muscles really got to her.

Sari sipped on her Kool-Aid, still staring at the boy running across the field when the ball was in play. She thought he was so fine.

"Anyway, I'm gonna get more food," she got up and threw her already folded plate away. Sari went back to the food tables and grabbed a hamburger bun, opening it and putting her desired condiments inside.

"I saw you," a voice was heard behind her and she almost melted on the spot. And of course, with her luck, it was that boy.

He flipped his hair backwards and bit his lip as he looked around. He was sweaty and lanky but still muscular and very strong looking. Like he could somehow lift her. And what was with boys and low hanging shorts? Did they do that on purpose?

"Um, I saw you?" it came out like a question because stupid Sari was nervous as shit.

The guy chuckled a deep and throaty chuckle before speaking in that deep British accent of his. "My name's Zayn, yours?"

"People just call me Sari. Like sorry but spelled differently," why did she always over explain?

"Cool, cool," he nodded, following her along the food line, "ehm, I noticed you ya know, chillin' with friends."

"You did now?" she raised an eyebrow and looked up at him. She couldn't keep much eye contact because the burgers smelled so good and Zayn was fine as shit.

"Yeah, thought you looked kinda cute," she almost dropped her burger, "your smile was bright and shit."

"And shit," she giggled, "thank you, Zayn."

"It's nothing," he rubbed the back of his neck and they stood in front of each other, his hands in his pockets, "Sari...is that short for something?"

"Cesaria, yes," she replied, "family name, I guess."

"Neat. So, uh, you wanna like, go out sometime?"

"Zayn, you're bold," was all she said even though yes was the best answer, "I mean, you barely know me."

"That's why we gotta build, ya know?" he joked, his tongue hidden behind his teeth, making her bite her own lip, "so, what do you say?"

"That's it? No pick up lines or...your game is off, dear sir."

"Well, in all truth, Ms. Conrad, I'm assuming that's your name since this is a family reunion, I don't have any type of game. This is all Rico Suave on my part, babe."

Sari hummed and grinned up at him. "Give me your phone since you're so blunt."

Zayn pulled out his phone and unlocked it, giving it to Sari so she could put her number in. She smiled as she typed, knowing Zayn was watching her in fascination.

"Boom," she put the phone back in his pocket and turned away with the sway of her hips, "talk to you later, Zayn."

I know what her name means please shut up

disclaimer shit: don't fucking steal this shit you dumb bum bum bummies. goodbye and thank you honies :)

[sept. 2020: to anyone reading or rereading, i'm doing some editing but if u see any typos dont say nun i'm only fixing the big stuff skfhsbcj]