-paramore

SHMONEY

Zayn was adorable as shit.

Another date consisted of Zayn and Sari painting at his place. He made chicken salad sandwiches and bought little juice boxes for them both. His guest room was where they painted, the canvases already set up and the paint chilling right beside it.

Sari wore an old flannel with the sleeves rolled up along with a normal pair of leggings. Zayn, on the other hand, wore grey sweatpants -- AND YES THERE WAS A DICKPRINT SHE WAS SO EXCITED -- and a basic white shirt where she could spot his chest tattoos.

He was super cute, his hair tucked under a beanie but some being left out around his ears and the back of his neck.

"Okay," he grinned, fixing his beanie before looking at Sari, "ready?"

"Just to let you know, I'm not good," she warned, knowing how much the canvases for this paint were kinda expensive.

"It's whatever, just for fun," he kissed her forehead and grabbed two paint brushes, "for you, my lady."

"Thank you. So we're still painting each other?"

"Yep," he sat on the stool across from her, their canvases touching back to back. Sari sat on the other side and grabbed her palette of colors. She frowned, scrunching her nose and pulling out her phone for the picture Zayn took in her phone. He took so many, she couldn't choose.

But she did, resorting to a picture of Zayn with his tongue out and crossed eyes. Dork.

Sari snorted at herself, taking a pencil and sketching out the drawing first. The silence of their date as they'd call it was peaceful and soothing in a way. She liked the ideas he had for future dates, and yeah, she might have gotten tired of eating at new places. The last thing she needed was to find more food, in her opinion.

But this gave her time to think, think about what was to come of her daily routine and how she could get back on track. She wanted to find out how she managed to gain thirty pounds. Was she eating too much? Were the new exercises not working? Was the scale broken?

Even if it was, she still noticed her belly was getting bigger. And no, she was not pregnant.

Sari stared at the light strokes she imprinted on the paper, the strokes that was Zayn's long hair, falling in light waves that framed his face. He was so cute.

Zayn wouldn't want her, not with the way her figure was increasing and her confidence decreasing.

But she was confident, very much so, but the fact that she gained weight with no apparent reason and out of freaking nowhere really hurt her. How was she to teach a class about health if she couldn't keep herself the same?

"Good, babe?" Zayn asked. She leaned to the side to see him already leaning and staring back, a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, it's super quiet, though."

"Want some music?" she guessed he was connecting his phone to his soundbar. Sari's lips spread into a bright smile as the music started and Bryson Tiller's voice sounded thought the speakers.

"Got money now you done switched up on me," she sang happily, coloring in Zayn's hazel eyes. Her painting wasn't half bad as of right now.

"Now you wanna say wassup to me."

"Okay, so now you wanna make love to me?"

"Girl if you don't get the fuck from me," Zayn sang and laughed at he same time, making Sari hum dreamily as she continued to paint, "I know you thought we had something special--"

"But you don't mean nun' to me."

"Girl I'm sorry you not the one for me."

Zayn laughed louder and Sari leaned to the side to see him literally squeezing his eyes shut.

"You're a silly person, Zayn."

"And you're precious."

"Thank you," she blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Ay, Sar," he looked at her and grinned slyly, "I give you long dick and longevity."

"Goodnight," she giggled, going back to her artwork.

"This is shuffle, by the way," Zayn chuckled when the familiar Paramore tune started play.

"I got a lot to say to you," she stood and used her brush as a microphone, "yah, I got a lot to say. I noticed your eyes are always glued to me, keeping it here and it makes no sense at all--"

"They taped over your mouth and scribbled out the trut with their lies, your little spies."

"AYYYYY!"

Zayn put a hand over his face as he laughed harder, even snorting as he turned completely red. Sari just kept serenading him, her voice extra loud and extra Paramore-esque. He was so cute, red and chuckling and ignoring any form of eye contact, even for a fraction of a moment.

"Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone! Just the one two, of us is counting!" she wrapped his arm around him and his smile couldn't be any bigger than what it was.That never happens, I guess I'm dreaming again! Let's be more than...this!"

Zayn snorted and Sari felt his lips press to her cheek. She hugged him tighter and stared at his painting.

"That's me?"

"Mhm. You like it?"

"It's so pretty," she smiled, staring at the painting and smiling bigger. The original picture was just her sitting across from him during one of their many dates, taking a sip from a cocktail. That day she felt super bloated and refused for Zayn to take pictures but he did what he wanted.

"Like you, of course," Zayn was concentrating as he colored in her brown eyes, "lemme see yours."

"Ya know," she pulled away and went back to her painting. Zayn frowned. "This was very fun but I'd prefer if you not see this."

"What?" he whined, getting up and stepping over to her painting, "babe, this is fine."

"Shut up, it's not," Sari leaned against his shoulder.

"Yes it is," Zayn took his paint brush and poked her nose, "let me paint your face. A lil' pwussycat."

She giggled closing her eyes and letting Zayn paint her face any way he wanted. The whole time he was complimenting her skin and her chubby cheeks and her very pretty lips. She couldn't count how many times he kissed her while somehow still painting her face.

"Done," Zayn stepped back and Sari opened her eyes, "I promise I didn't draw dicks on you or nothing."

"Better not have," she opened her phone's camera and took a look, "aww, I'm so cute."

"I mean, when are you not?"

SHMONEY

hey guys :)

I'm kinda sad today idk why but I hope you enjoyed this chapter I love you whoreses 🐴

😁😁😁