-hungry

SHMONEY

"M'not a yoga person," Zayn groaned, lying down on the mat and resting his hands on his bare torso.

"Obviously," Sari stretched beside him, the soles of her feet touching as she brought them closer with her knees bent, "come on, it's great for the mind, body, and soul."

"Why can't we just read a good book cook some good food and take a nice shit," he asked with a shrug, "it's basically the same thing, Sar."

"It's not, Zayn," she snorted, twisting her torso so her back could crack, "ah," she moaned, laughing and lying back down on the floor. "That's enough for today."

"We haven't started," she heard Zayn say, "I wanna see ya ass in the air."

"Here it is," she lifted her legs and slapped the backs of her thighs, "sneak peek before the real thing, something you can't handle, baby boy."

"Girl, you fine as shit."

"Thank you," she blushed, sitting up on her elbows and watching Zayn look at the TV. She pointed her toes in his face and he grimaced, grabbing her foot and tickling the sole.

"Oh my God, no!" she giggled uncontrollably, trying to pull her leg away from Zayn's grasp but he had her, his fingertips pressing into her soft skin. "Zayn, stop I have asthma."

"Same."

"Shut up," she got free and scrambled to her feet. Zayn just sat on the floor, laughing his ass off when she cornered herself.

"Babe, come back, please?" he pouted, crawling over to Sari and gripping her thigh. She tensed, pushing him away and giggling when he pulled her down on top of him. "You're a pretty piece of work, Sari."

"Um..." Sari felt Zayn's hands rub her thighs and she grew quiet, watching him watch her shorts ride up at his touch. His hands were so warm and big and, where was she going with this?

Anyway, Zayn licked his lips as he got two nice handfuls of her backside. He grinned,watching Sari bit her lip and close her eyes. "You like that, babe?"

"Um..." someone knocked and she scrambled to her feet, running to the door and opening it, "Tasha!"

"Why do you look like you got ya ass ate just now?" she giggled, feeling her warm cheeks.

"What do you want?" Sari rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Miles and I are going on a date tonight and I think this is the night so I need your handcuffs," she walked past her and entered Sari's room, "I know they're kinda dusty, but I can't find mine."

She heard Zayn laugh from the living room.

Tasha perked up, looking around. "Who was that?"

"That's Zayn."

"Bitch," she whisper shouted, "was I disturbing you? Is that why you're blushing? Nigga!"

"Tasha--"

"Zayn, I have heard so much about you," she walked away and entered the living room, watching Zayn lie on the floor with his arms behind his head, "still fine, I see."

"Who are you?" he asked, looking at the two girls.

"I'm Tasha, Sari's best friend and sometimes we kiss."

Sari groaned. "Tasha, bye--"

"Without me to watch?" he shook his head, "what luck do I have? God."

"Goodbye, Zayn," Tasha giggled, Sari following her to the door, "sorry I can't stay longer but I'm about to get some dick and an engagement ring."

"Understandable."