-reality

Sari immediately wondered if Zayn was actually into her. Did he wanna be friends? Was he doing this as a bet or a dare?

Yes, she was obviously bigger than most girls, but she was still healthy and very much available to men. She wasn't so insecure that she always worried about things like her weight, she lived a decent life. Although, she had nicknames from family members that made her rethink her meal choices, she was still her. Still a girl with feelings and a sense of humor that made people ugly laugh.

Sari enjoyed yoga and nightclubs and rolling one up on some weekends. Classic twenty two year old shenanigans. She worked at a sports complex as a nutritionist and a personal trainer.

She was now at home in her living room, watching Living Single on the television. The irony. Zayn hadn't texted her and it had been two days since the family reunion.

Sari's dog Oliver -- a Rottweiler who swore he was a small dog -- hopped on the couch and cuddled into her lap. She giggled when he licked her arm. "Hey, cutie."

Her phone dinged and she almost pushed her dog off the couch to get to it.

unknown number

sari?

yes?

zayn here😛

sorry I didn't get to you
sooner, I had so much work
to do

that's cool. work is work

so wyd?

nothing really. watching tv

OOOOH COME WITH
ME TO TACO BELL
PLEASE😁😁😁😁😁

OOOOH COME WITH ME TO TACO BELL PLEASE😁😁😁😁😁

kidding

kidding. which one?

13th street

I'm there

"How do you know Jerald?"