-gassed

SHMONEY

Sari opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling, taking a deep breath and slowing blinking to wake herself up.

Last night was...eventful. Sari had so much confidence now because she was so happy the lost weight, and it had been forever -- literally three weeks -- since her and Zayn had sex. She just wasn't comfortable and she had been depressed and just...

She didn't want to do anything that required her to take her clothes off, and she really didn't want to keep them on like that so they just...didn't.

And Zayn understood, even though he was extra, extra, extra, extra affectionate towards her, making his move every chance he got but not going too far to where she was uncomfortable. He only wanted the best for his girlfriend.

Anyway, they had an intense night, first starting off as smoking seven blunts in rotation with a few of Zayn's friends not too far away, a small kickback type of thing. Really chill.

And of course, Sari was definitely in the mood when the drugs finally kicked in, her stomach tingled and Zayn looked sexier every passing second and she couldn't take it. He was too oblivious, sparking up conversations and keeping his hands on her upper thigh in reassurance. He just didn't notice the way she was staring at him the whole time.

They left a few hours later, taking an Uber back to her place and...Sari was too horny and high to form a coherent sentence. She was the one that finished most of the blunts off. Chivalry.

So he was definitely surprised when she kissed him in the bedroom, her legs wrapping around him and her tongue gliding with his. Zayn was just as sauced as her so he didn't question it, instead got straight to it, but not without a little foreplay.

Sari now looked down at Zayn, who's face was in her bare chest and arms around her waist. He loved cuddling and she loved that, but every move she would make he would somehow notice and hold her tighter. It was cute.

She sighed, feeling herself needing to use the bathroom. Thankfully, his phone rang and she pushed him to answer it. Zayn didn't speak as he got out of her chest and turned over to answer.

"Hello?"

And now Sari was jealous because whoever was on the other end wasn't appreciating his morning -- shit, it was already noon -- voice. She got up and walked into the bathroom, grabbing shorts on her way.

After she did her business, she brushed her teeth thoroughly and looked at her stomach.

"So cute," she grinned and held the extra fat in her hands, "so cute, Sari. Ugh, I'm turning into Zayn."

Sari walked back into her room and Zayn was halfway asleep, waiting for her to come back.

"Why'd you leave?" he mumbled tiredly.

"I had to pee--"

"And why do you have pants on?"

"Because," she crawled towards him and kissed his lips, "who was on the phone?"

"Mmm," all he did was hum because she kept kissing him and her chest was on him again and he must have needed a pillow.

"Zayn--"

"What?" he asked into her neck, kissing her skin and licking his lips.

"Who was on the phone?"

He scoffed. "My ex girlfriend. Thought I blocked her."

"What happened?"

"She remembers my number," he made a face, "fucking--"

"Zayn--"

"I actually hate her, so sorry, Allah, but I honestly have so much hate inside me for that girl. I hung the fuck up while she was talking, man."

"Why don't you like her?" Sari sat up while straddling his lap, her hands holding his and squeezing.

"I told you one reason," he rolled his eyes in annoyance, "she kept playing games. She took my religion for a joke and her family didn't like me anyway, so," he shrugged, "fuck her."

"Zayn, you've got to let it go--"

"I have, you just brought it back up and now I'm mad all over again."

"Well, obviously not if you're still so upset. How are we going to move on if you don't get her out of your thoughts? She's not worth you getting so mad about the sound of her fucking name."

He groaned, pulling at their hands. "I'm sorry. Can we talk about something else?"

"Is it ex day? Because I had an ex boyfriend who didn't like how fat I was. Long story short, I got cheated on with some skinny bitch named Naya, and the next day, his apartment was in flames due to an electrical fire."

"An electrical fire." He repeated with raised brows.

"An electrical fire, indeed."

"You're evil, bear," he grinned widely and licked his bottom lip, "shit is sexy."

"Thank you, baby," she smiled softly and planted her hands on his chest, "come on."

"What?" he played dumb but his hands got in her shorts.

"You know what, stop being fake, Zayn."

He chuckled deeply -- God -- and fisted her shorts in his hands. It got caught in her ass and he laughed. "Best thing ever."

"Shut up," she bent down and kissed him, "I love you. Have I said that today?"

"No, we just got up," he kissed her back and pulled the covers over them both, "I love you, too, Bear."

"Say it again," she bit her lip to keep from smiling, "please."

"I love you, Sari--"

"No, call me Bear," she pouted and blew on his nipple.

"Quit!" he squirmed under her but smiled nonetheless, "I love you, Bear."

"I love you."

"Shut up," he kissed her nose.

"I still love you, though," she pouted and felt him harden beneath her, "is that for me?"

"That's from just the morning, don't get too gassed," he groaned when she moved against him, her hips rolling with his, "stop or I'm gonna punch you in your shit."

"That sounds like a plan."

"Sari..."

"Nope," she hopped on top of him to make it worse and he just moaned louder, the veins in his neck popping as he watched her chest move.

"Sari," he breathed, "I swear to fucking--"

"Just fuck me, ugh," she grabbed him underneath the covers and he just watched.

"Sari, I don't know what you're going through," she scooted lower so now her mouth was near his thighs and her head was fully under the covers, "but I'm...fuck, I'm not gonna stop you."

"Good," she tried to reply but of course, her parents told her to never talk with her mouth full.

SHMONEY

IM SICKENING GOODNIGHT