-scrawny

SHMONEY

Sari wiped behind her ears as she exited the restroom. She hummed along to the music playing in her room, trying to match Kid Cudi's humming but failing because that man was a legend.

The towel wrapped around her was dropped to the floor, she did a little twirl towards the dresser and opened a drawer. Usually, her underwear were in the first draw but Sari got so many new panties from Zayn -- God bless him -- she had to make a second one. She looked for an orange pair and slipped on the matching bra along with it.

"Hmmm," she cursed when the hum didn't match his, clasping her bra and grabbing the lotion to put on her body. Sari was in front of the mirror while she sat on the bed and put lotion on her legs.

"Who is that?" for sure this girl was going crazy because talking to her reflection had become a new norm, "girl, you look fine as hell. Thanks -- wow, I need to go."

Sari shook her head, still staring at herself in the mirror and frowning. She became antsy, wanting to get a closer look.

"Is that a zit?" her finger touched what was actually a mole and she sighed in relief, backing up and adjusting her panties. Sari looked for a a pair of leggings in her drawer and found her favorite ones; they had pockets. She slipped them on and whistled at how snug they were and the way they went over her backside.

Sari had to think for a moment. She looked really good, which was something she had been saying a lot lately. Her hips were wide and her thighs thick as hell, and her tummy was pudgy and shoulders kind of broad. Things that she despised of herself before now became her most precious assets.

She seriously loved herself, as crazy as it sounded.

It wasn't because of this break -- which probably wasn't much of a break, but whatever -- it was because she found someone who understood. She didn't rely on Zayn for any of this, she just wanted a boyfriend.

The only thing with Zayn was...he wasn't meant to be one with computers. He was a great motivational coach and just...an uplifting and encouraging person. She didn't think she'd ever meet a man of such caliber; the looks, the personality, the sensitivity. He was perfect.

Sari was happy.

"Ow, shit!" she stubbed her toe at the head of the bed and cursed, "God, where did that come from?"

Anyway, she was going over to Zayn's and she was already fifteen minutes late.

SHMONEY

"Hi, you beautiful soul!" Sari kissed Zayn's chin and walked into his apartment.

"Uh, hey?" she heard he door close and turned to meet his face, "what's up?"

"Nothing, nothing," Sari grabbed her whatever's hands and pulled him down on the sofa, "I'm just really happy."

He made a face. "I hope this mood is in relation to what you wanted to talk about."

"It is!" she crossed her legs and flipped her straight hair, "I'm happy."

"Okay..."

"Ugh, Zayn," she stood up and took her jacket off, "today, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I realized...I'm fine. Like, I am okay and I'm healthy and breathing and that's okay! I'll be fine and so will you and everybody else."

"Wait, wait, wait," he stood also and gripped her shoulders so she could focus, "are you okay? Because I had a friend that said some of the same stuff and he ended up killing himself the next day. So--"

"I'm fine, Zayn," she mellowed a little to reassure him, "seriously."

"And you're not going to kill yourself?"

"I'm not going to kill myself."

"Okay," he kissed her forehead and sat down, "continue."

"So, I've grown to accept my little food baby."

"A food baby," he repeated, "okay. So, you're not worried about your weight anymore?"

"I wouldn't say that," she replied and put her hands on her hips, "I'm just saying that I have no reason to keep worrying. I'm healthy, aren't I? And I love how I look in my clothes, so there's no reason to not like me."

"And the other people who judge you, you're going to ignore them?"

"Yes," Sari replied proudly, grinning from ear to ear, "especially that scrawny bitch from last time. And that other scrawny bitch you work with."

"Who, Niall?

"Yes!"

"He is a bitch. Anyway," Zayn pulled her down so she could sit beside him, "I'm really happy that you're happy, Sari. Happy is a good look on you."

"Thank you," she blushed and leaned into him, "what about yourself? Anything you're working on?"

"Eh, yeah. I took your advice and stopped hating my ex. I mean, she's still a bitch but, I can't let that get in the way of us, ya know?"

"Mhm," she hummed, "what else?"

"I've learned to at least try to get out of my comfort zone. Like, I'm super comfortable around you--"

"Noted."

"--but," he shook his head at her, "I gotta learn to chill out. I talked to someone the other day. He was kind of an ass but I guess that was his method of teaching. He's still an ass, though. Anyway, baby steps."

"Baby steps. Speaking of baby steps, let's take a huge step and get back together."

"Okay, just let me know when you're tired of me," gripped her thigh and looked down at her lovingly, "because I'm sure I get a little boring."

"You don't, I promise."

"Good," Zayn leaned down and kissed Sari's lips, his warm tongue making contact with hers, "I love you, Sari Bear."

She giggled, kissing him a few more times before replying, making sure to say it loud enough for him to hear. "Our break didn't last that long."

"I know, we're terrible."

"At least we're committed, though. To each other."

"Mhm," she pushed his sweater over his head and marveled at the tattoos on his chest, "what are you trying to get into?"

"I'm trying to have your kids," she straddled his lap and ran her fingers in his thick hair, "at least."

"At least," Zayn kept sucking on her neck, his hands reaching between them so he could attempt to rip her pants.

"No, these are my favorite--" Sari frowned when she heard the leggings rip beneath her, "--pair. You're annoying!"

"You love me," his grin was sly and sexy, his white teeth biting his own lip as he rubbed against her thigh, "say it."

"I can't," she strained when Zayn -- rudely, might she add -- entered her slowly, watching in between them and licking his lip.

"Haven't seen this since Christmas."

"Like, two weeks ago, knuckle head," Sari giggled, fully embracing him and riding his hips slowly. Zayn's head was leaning back on he sofa, a vein in his neck pulsing because of her slow movements. So she sped up, listening to the low moans coming from his throat and pulling her sweater from over her head.

"Finally," Zayn's hands went straight to her chest and she just started laughing to hide the embarrassingly loud screams she needed to let out. He was magical when it came to her breasts, his tongue, his fingers, the sweet talk. She was never ready.

SHMONEY

have y'all ever listened to an Owl City song that wasn't Fireflies? this nigga a genius I'm finna stan🤔

anyway, this story is wrapping up in a few chapters or so DON'T FIGHT ME

also, I have a new story in mind ( I need to delete this app I'm almost 20 ) and it's not BWAM...it's KWAM (because she's Korean and cute and dorky)