-boafum

SHMONEY

Sari did not understand how it happened, but she was kissing Zayn again.

And that wasn't so bad -- actually fantastic -- but she didn't know how it got to the level it was at right now. She couldn't remember the last time Zayn ever touched her like this, his hands on her backside and his hips against her own. They were seriously just kissing and she let this man touch her all over.

It was great and definitely new for them both, Sari was sure Zayn's voice had never been so deep, let alone moaning softly in her ear. It was hoarse, baritone and accented to the fullest Bradford boy degree. His lips were close to his ear, she could almost feel it on her skin.

His fingertips pressed into her skin, warm and delicate when he touched the extra fat on her stomach and thighs. His teeth bit her bottom lip seductively, that stupid fat tongue of his reaching her mouth also. Sari moaned again, her hands on his chest and her legs wrapping around his hips.

And Zayn's lips were lethal, still pressing to her neck even when the knocking on the door they both just noticed got louder and louder.

"Zayn, baby," Sari giggled when she tried to push a away and he refused to let go, "Zayn! Come one, now."

"No, stop," he held her down and she just kept giggling.

"Get off," she slid from under him and walked out the bedroom to answer the door, "Tasha."

"You can have these back," she handed her friend the handcuffs and grinned, "you wanna see the ring?"

"That's a dumb question," Sari shut the door behind them and walked back to her room, "how'd he do it? Was he nice?"

"Oh my God, Sari. You didn't tell me you were busy," Tasha smirked at Zayn's shirtless figure on the bed, watching some crime show on TV. "Zayn."

"Tasha," he smiled at them both, "we meet again."

"T, he was fully clothed when I left him," Sari sat at the edge beside her and took the girl's hand, "ooh, that thing is sexy."

"Right? Sari, I'm so freaking happy, gosh," she gushed, her cheeks lightening from the wide smile she had on her face, "and he's already talking about stuff like dates or whatever. Asked me when I was going dress shopping."

"I'm so happy for you, babe," and Sari meant it, Tasha deserved this more than anything, "glad you have someone."

"The fuck am I, Sar?" Zayn whined and gave her a look, "chopped liver? I don't think so."

"Ah dunt fink so," she mocked him and he kicked at her, "what a loser."

Tasha grinned at her and Sari just rolled her eyes. "Hey, I'll buy you new cuffs. I'm keeping these. They don't make 'em this strong anymore."

"Unless you get arrested," Zayn input with a laugh, "nice cuffs."

"You've been arrested before?" Sari asked.

"That, and I dated a lady cop. She was fine, kinda rough, then lost the key," he shook his head and rubbed his tummy. God. "Never again."

"Hate you both," Tasha giggled, finally standing, "Sari Bear, let me know what restaurant you wanna get drunk at, cool?"

"For what?" Zayn asked.

"Her birthday, silly. Next week," Sari glared at her and she giggled again, "see you later, baby."

"Well, well, well," and she flinched because Zayn was such a dramatic bitch and she knew he was gonna make a fuss about her birthday, "it's your birthday next week and you didn't tell me."

"There's nothing to tell," she replied easily, "I'm gonna get drunk as fuck and have waitresses sing happy birthday to my drunk ass and I'm gonna come back home and go to sleep."

"How old will you be, Sar?"

"Twenty...three."

"Nice way of celebration. Where are we going?"

"We."

"We."

"We," she scoffed, moving to sit against the headboard while Zayn's head was in her lap, "we, as in Tasha and I."

"No, us," and she loved how he said us because she was included in that and whatever Zayn wanted to do it involved them. Us. "What are us gonna do?"

"You wanna see me drunk, don't you?" she gave him a knowing look and he just bit his lip, "you wanna see me drunk as hell."

"I'm sure it'll be funny, doll," he blew small raspberries on her belly and she just giggled, "whatchu laughing for?"

"It tickles," she hummed, raking her hands through his hair, "I like your new hair, babe."

"Thanks," Zayn blew a few more raspberries on her stomach before moving so he could kiss her chin, "I like your pretty face. The cheeks get me, man."

"What about my cheeks?"

"Round and smooth."

"What cheeks are we talking about, boy?"

"Boaf."

"Boafum," Sari kissed his forehead and laughed because he was too adorable. She loved cuddly Zayn, that was her favorite Zayn.

He yawned and she smiled down at him.

"Sleepy?"

"No," he mumbled. Aww. Sloth Zayn was cute, too. The side of his face was pressed against her chest, causing his checks and eyes to be squished and it was so adorable, goodness gracious.

"Go to sleep, you bum."

"I'll go to sleep on your bum," he kissed her lips yet again and smiled against her skin, "babe, don't turn away from your man."

"You're my man? Okay," she rolled her eyes but secretly loved the sound of it.

"We both know this, so stop frontin' and say you'll be my lady."

"Mkay, now go to sleep."

"Cesaria, seriously," he yawned again, "wow, that was a mouthful. Anyway, enjoy single life as you know it, because when I wake up you'll have a boyfriend. And it's gonna be me."

What a dork.

SHMONEY

if you know how to pronounce boafum....then I love you

ahem I just published a mermaid story so if you're interested -- no pressure -- go read it please.

super excited for all my stories, y'all .

love you guys❤️😁😁