-undressed

SHMONEY

"Sari!" Zayn yelled from downstairs, the door closing behind him, "baby!"

"Upstairs!" she screeched back, pushing a few boxes out of a spare room. She heard his footsteps on the stairs, and soon he was walking towards her.

"What are you doing?"

"Making some room," she set another box against her wall and wiped her hands on her tank top, "I was hoping we'd go through some stuff or at least put it in the basement."

"That sounds better," Zayn shoved his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall, "I don't feel like doing any of that."

"Thank goodness," she wiped her forehead and smiled, "because I thought of it and realized I didn't want to do it."

He chuckled, tilting his head to the side. "How was work?"

"Um, it was cool I guess. I told everyone I was pregnant, and then we did some crazy cardio."

"Sari."

"I'm only three months pregnant," she defended, "come on. My baby belly isn't even here yet."

"I'm just going to remind you to be careful, okay?"

"Yes, sir," she rolled her eyes.

"Don't do that," Zayn walked in the room and shook his head, "that's how you got pregnant and you know it."

"No, I got pregnant because you have a terrible pullout game."

"No, don't come for me, Sari," he looked up and clasped his hands together, "don't even, bro. You know my pullout game is excellent."

"Here we go--"

"However, your pussy has a grip like no other," he grinned and put his hands on his hips, looking adorable, "that shit is nice. Girl..." he shook his head and blushed lightly, "girl."

"Zayn, leave," she walked past him and looked around, seeing if anything needed to go.

"Like, shit," he kept praising, "Sari, lemme demonstrate."

"No, not again." Because he always over exaggerated, but maybe it was like that because Sari didn't exactly have a penis.

"Too late," Zayn guided her to their bedroom and sat her on the bed. Sari lied back and giggled when Zayn pried her legs open and got between. "Okay, pay attention. Stop laughing--"

"I can't," she giggled harder.

"Hey, lemme take this tank top off. You don't have a bra on?" He smiled slyly, "can I rip it?"

"Why not?" but she secretly wanted him to, it was sexy. Zayn ripped her shirt with one hand, her chest jiggling with it and a small whimper leaving her lips. She was definitely hot and bothered now.

"Oh my God, look," he took her hands and threaded his fingers in hers, "I'm not gonna penetrate you--"

"Sucks," she groaned, feeling him against her center and humming.

"Shut up."

"No, seriously, get undressed," she said, making eye contact and only smiling slightly, "I'm really horny and ready to fuck. I swear to God Zayn--"

"Is this pregnant Sari, or regular Sari? I'm confused."

"It's both, come on," Sair lied back and waited for Zayn to at least take his shirt off. When he did, she marveled at his chest and ran her hands up and down his torso. "Come closer."

"I kinda like it when you're in charge," Zayn muttered, kissing her neck gently and wrapping his arms around her hips, "do it more often."

"Okay," she laughed and hugged him back, pushing his lower half against her and moaning softly, "Zayn, come on."

"No," he giggled when she did, continuing to kiss her, "get off me, or I'm calling the cops."

"Zayn, stop," she laughed, then it turned into small sobs that caused tears to run down her face, "I hate you so much, I'm going to kill you."

"What the fuck did I do?"

"I want some dick but you're being annoying," she cried and screamed, balling her fists up and punching his shoulder, "I fucking hate you."

"Ow," he pouted, "that hurt."

"Zayn--"

"Bear--"

"Zayn--"

"Shut up," he unbuckled his pants, making Sari stay quiet for a few seconds, "I'm gonna run out of sperm tonight. Geez."

"I'm leaving," Sari moved from under him and got up, only for Zayn to grab her hand and pull her back so she was now on the bed, face down and knees bent, "I'm not talking to you."

"Good thing you don't have to talk, huh?" and there was that voice, the one that got deep and husky like, filling her with pleasure just by that one sentence. Zayn did that all the time, and not mowing he had that affect on her. She hated him.

Sari bit her lip and grinned, wiggling her ass in the air and stretching her arms out. She whimpered lowly when just the tip was in, her heart beating fast and a moan rising in her throat.

Zayn was only halfway in when he started thrusting in and out, his large hands gripping her hips tightly so he had more control. Sari's hands clawed at the sheets and her moans became louder and louder as more of Zayn went inside her and especially when he took a fistful of her hair and pulled it back.

Her face was still in the sheets and the sound of their skin slapping filled the room. Sari's legs began to shake while her walls were getting slippery and wetter by the second. She heard Zayn grunting behind her.

"Shit," he cursed, because when Sari was wet, she was creamy and soaking and it was definitely a sight to see. He loved every second of it, and Sari knew it was only a matter of time before he went down on her.

Honestly, Sari was sort of sweating and she wanted nothing more than to suck his dick or something, because she was just disgustingly hot and bothered and the only way to satisfy her was to get what she wanted.

"Turn over," Zayn ordered in a strained voice, he was about to bust, and she was so ready for it. Sari pulled away and sat up on her elbows, her tongue out. She knew Zayn liked it when eye contact was made, so she did because it drove him crazy and she was even crazier.

Her mouth was on his tip, her tongue swirling just so Zayn could finally come. Zayn stared down at her as she basically French kissed him; he released into her mouth, the substance just sitting on the back of her tongue and sliding down her throat. Sari hummed, her hand stroking him lightly just to make more come out. She felt his hands in her hair, and the low groans emit from his throat.

Sari looked up at Zayn when she swallowed, a smile on her face.

"God, I love you, Sari," Zayn leaned down and kissed her, his tongue in her mouth which basically turned into a few moans and lots of lip biting.

She didn't answer, too happy she got what she wanted. Zayn began kissing down her chest and Sari inwardly shivered at the thought of licking her clean. She was so turned on.

SHMONEY

I always update the nastiest shit on Sunday and I just realized it I'm sorry😂😂

ALL I NEED IS SOME DI DI DIDIDI DI DI DIDI

I just published a new fic called CUTE go read it if you want. do you.😇