-appetite

SHMONEY

Sari watched Zayn laugh with a gleam in her eye. His eyes were squeezed shut to the point his lashes clumped together. His plump lips were wide and his white teeth had show through. The sound coming from his throat was one to just...get wet over. It was deep and pretty hoarse and...perfect.

Zayn's large hands clutched his small stomach as he bent over and almost fell off the couch in the library.

His laugh was perfect, but he was doing it for no reason at all.

All Sari did was almost trip over her feet.

"That was golden!" he kept laughing, his foot stomping repeatedly against the carpet. She just pouted, crossing her arms and frowning at the boy beside her. "Do it again, babe."

"Shut up," she sat on the couch with one of her legs under her, "you're so mean to me."

Zayn puffed out a much needed breath after being red in the face for so long. He sat up and leaned against the arm of the couch. "Phew. Hilarious."

Sari rolled her eyes, stealing the bag of chips beside him. She should not be eating this.

"Anyway," Zayn pulled at his beard, something Sari couldn't ignore because it was the best thing she'd ever witnessed from him, "this library actually has a pretty nice cafe."

"Too bad that's not what we're doing here. Tasha hated Wuthering Heights as much as she did in high school so I'm returning it."

"Didn't she pay for it?"

"Didn't I just say I was returning it?"

"Ooh," Zayn backed off with a raise of his hands, "snappy."

Sari sighed. "I'm sorry, Zayn. I just went to the doctor today and I'm just really upset."

"What happened?"

She pouted, giving the chips back and not dating to look at him. "I went for a checkup and as soon as I went on the scale I knew it was over, man. I hit the two hundred mark again. Two thirty seven. Then, like, the doctor had came and basically said I needed to lose weight. And I'm like," she made these jerk like movements with her arms and huffed, "that's what I'm doing."

"And what did the doctor say?" Zayn asked.

"He said I needed to try harder and long story short I'm not allowed back in that office."

"Wait, what did you do?"

"Gave him a piece of my mind, that's what," she crossed her arms, "like, no doctor says that. And it looked worse because of my occupation but I'm trying. It's the medicine."

"Wait, slow down," he held her hand and used his thumb to rub circles, "medicine? For what?"

"I take birth control and another medicine to keep me...regular. I used to be able to have periods on my own but I gained weight and some other stuff came about so I have to take medicine."

She knew that Zayn knew she wasn't telling everything. It wasn't time for that and she hoped he understood. Some things Sari didn't wanna talk about and some things she just didn't want to explain because it felt like a long story for her. She liked to focus on the now and it was no use bringing up all her problems.

Zayn must have understood because he just held her hands and looked into her eyes. Aw, he had an eye freckle. Jesus.

"Don't tell me anymore if you don't wanna. Are you okay, though?"

Sari nodded. "I'm fine I'm just upset. The side effects of the medicine is like, fluctuating weight and sudden loss of appetite. That doesn't go well but I have to do it."

"Well if you need some moral support and someone to make you food," his grin was breathtaking and she was absolutely smitten over it, "I'm here. I cook some bomb ass food, girl."

"Thank you, Zayn."

SHMONEY

Sari knew Zayn couldn't stop staring at her.

On the beach, the couple were sunbathing -- Zayn used sunscreen because he got sunburn sometimes -- and Sari's swimsuit was revealing and bright and as Zayn always said, he loved extra stuffing in his turkey.

Her suit was a bright baby blue, and it was a bikini, so strings on strings and half nakedness that Sari was confident in. Her weight was not going to stop her from enjoying herself on a day like this--

"Yo, come in the water with me," Zayn was propping himself on his elbows as he looked at her, his eyes squinting -- she stole his sunglasses -- at her and his mouth turned up in a lopsided smirk.

--and with a man like that.

"Don't try to kill me this time," she got up with him and they walked hand in hand towards the shore.

"I'm not," she could tell he was rolling his eyes without even looking at him, "we actually planned this, so be happy."

She was. So happy.

"Anyway," they settled in the water and Sari sighed at the cool feeling against her skin. They backed up until the water came up to her shoulders.

"What?" she prompted.

"Have you ever wanted to go on a date with someone, but you're tired of the played out dinner date or bowling or movie date?"

"Recently, not really," she admitted with a knowing smile, "I mean, it depends on who you're going on the date with. The person I go on dates with is way too interesting to get boring."

"Dat me?"

"Yes," she laughed at him.

"Well," Zayn made a face and shrugged one shoulder, "I feel like we should do something a little more fun."

"Like what?"

"So," he lips were puckered and she really wanted to kiss him because why not? "I wanna show you one of my hobbies. Besides fixing dinosaur computers for old people."

"Okay..." she waited for him to say more. Zayn wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"I...I do art, yeah?" he mumbled like a kid and God. Jesus. "And I wanna do somethin' artsy."

"Like what?" she was very open to his ideas, finding more about Zayn was like finding a twenty dollar bill in a pair of old jeans everyday.

"We can paint, ya know? Or sketch, whatever. Go somewhere nice and shit to paint. Or just my place."

"You can pick that part, honestly."

"I can?"

"Yep," Sari grinned at his overly happy face. She felt his hands on her waist and pure satisfaction cross his features. She knew he loved touching, any kind or as good as he could get, and she let him because he seemed to not mind her size.

He like...appreciated it.

Zayn kissed Sari slowly, her eyes closing and her breath hitching at the surprising gesture. She hummed, feeling his arms fully embrace her body and causing them to come closer. Her body on his body, skin on skin. She loved it. He pulled away but still held her close to him, his face snuggling in her neck and his hands squeezing her tender backside.

She giggled. "That tickles, man."

"Really?" he perked up with a raised brow. She cursed to herself, knowing whenever she gave him ammunition he was gonna shoot right then and there. His fingertips dug in her skin and she felt the featherlight touches that caused her to squirm away from him.

"No! Stop!" Zayn pulled her back before she could go anywhere. She couldn't stop giggling at his touch, her laughs so hard no sound came out but he also was about to stop because he didn't want to kill her.

SHMONEY

hey yallllllllll

I didn't really like how this ended but w.e. it's all good.

ohhhh I forgot what I was gonna say fuck fuck fcukkkkkkkk