-omelette

SHMONEY

"Sari..."

"Babe."

"Wake up for papi Zayn," she felt weight on her lower half and several pokes at her titties, "Sar, I made food, so get up."

"Why...why you so loud?" her head was pounding at his talking and she rolled over, stuffing her face in the pillow and groaning at her surroundings. Her birthday was yesterday, and yeah, she remembered the first half -- moving into her new place and unpacking with Zayn and Tasha -- but the rest?

Nah.

And they didn't go clubbing or anything, she actually had a pretty chill day besides eating two brownies. Ya know...those brownies from Zayn's weed man.

Why two? Because even though they had marijuana in them they tasted really good and Sari was hungry.

So Sari, Zayn, Tasha, and Miles all went to a not so authentic authentic Italian restaurant. It was her favorite, having really good pastas and salads along with cheesecakes and really really -- really -- good lava cakes.

And her gym buddy slash boyfriend let her do her thing since it was her birthday and all. Sari felt guilty sometimes while she ate but she also had the munchies and that was sort of the worst for someone cutting back.

Later throughout the night, after four Long Islands, some of the staff showed up to their table and sang Happy Birthday to the twenty three year old. She was smiling huge and because she was under the influence it wasn't awkward as she looked at everyone and blew out her candles.

And not only did Sari get many many leftovers from her meal and the cakes, she got some head from her lovely boyfriend, who didn't consider how sensitive she was after her third climax, going for another four even when she screamed and shouted and cried form the tingles and shivers of her core.

And of course -- as per birthday request -- she did the same to him, but she was super tired from her rounds that he only got three and a half.

The other half was spent in the shower as she slept.

"I got your aspirin, Bear," and that nickname grew on her so fast since last week, Zayn explaining how she got it.

"'S 'cause you're so cute and cuddly," he had said with a slight rose blush to his cheeks, "and so warm."

"It's 'cause I'm fat, Zayn," Sari had deadpanned with a roll of her brown eyes.

But he just shrugged, not really liking what she had called her self but not wanting to argue.

"So what? It's all the more reason to touch you."

Sari now looked at the bedside table, sitting up and taking the aspirin and glass of water, gulping it all down. She burped at the end, making Zayn laugh and kiss her forehead.

"Thank you."

"No problem. It's also three in the afternoon and you refused to wake up."

"And breakfast is still hot?"

"I cooked it like ten minutes ago," he made a face and stood, "come on, little lady."

She groaned, slowly getting up and following him to the kitchen. "What did you cook me?"

"Froot Loops like shit."

"I'm going back to bed," she turned around but he just laughed, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him.

"Kidding, Sar. I made omelettes," he made her sit back down and turned the dials off on the stove. "Your fave."

"Glad you listen to me, Z."

"I mean," he shrugged, handing her a plate of omelette and potatoes, "it is a gift of mine. Ears and all."

"Big ears."

"Little hands," he retorted with a smirk.

"You don't seem to complain when they're on your dick--"

"That's because I was watching your mouth around my co--"

"No, seriously, goodbye," she tried not to smile and got down again, walking to the bedroom.

"You're not going anywhere, Bear," she felt his hands grip her shorts and pull her body back like it was nothing to it. She turned around and Zayn was grinning like a madman, licking his lip with a fistful of clothing still in his hands.

"Zayn, get off before I scream."

"I'll make you scream before you make you scream, babe."

"Was that a threat?"

"Where? Please show me where I threatened you," his lips brushed hers and he inhaled, "it was more of a suggestion."

"I suggest we not," she pulled away and sat at the island counter, "what kind of omelette is this?"

"Ham and cheese," he kissed her anyway and stood across from her, looking down at his plate, "or was it this one?"

"This is pork," Sari told him, cutting into her omelette with a fork, "mine is pork so yours must be the chicken."

"Are you sure?" he asked seriously and she just rolled her eyes, "I'm not kidding, Sar. You know I don't eat pig."

"I know that, that's why I said you're fine," she just smiled at him.

"I can't tell, and usually I can," he picked through his omelette and frowned, "I'm just not going to eat it."

"Zayn. You've got to eat something."

"I know but not this."

"Let me taste it," she pulled the plate towards her and took a bite, "this is chicken. I swear on my momma."

"Thank you," he took his plate back and began eating the potatoes, "I'm just so bent on it because my last girlfriend fucked me over."

"The one that cheated?"

"Yeah," he gulped down some orange juice and put a hand to his mouth, "like, you know I'm Muslim, yeah? So...this bitch made me breakfast, telling me the sausage patties were turkey."

"And it wasn't."

"Disgusting. And she laughed at me on some dumb shit. And clearly, there's a difference in taste between the two, so. God, I hated her."

"Well, you can trust me," Sari pursed her lips because Zayn seemed so upset talking about his ex, resulting to calling her out of her name, of all things.

Zayn just sighed, giving her a small smile and continuing to stare at his food. "I seriously hated her."

"Zayn..."

"If she was here right now I'd stab the shit out of her and turn myself in to the police," he continued, "put it in the newspaper and tell everyone I did them a fucking favor."

And then he started speaking in another language she honestly didn't understand one bit.

And Sari figured Zayn had been more hurt than he'd led on.

SHMONEY

(omg I realized I just passed up the best omelette joke ever. maaaan)

and y'all niggas crazy if you thought they were gonna fuck so soon PFFFT😹

"where have you been, tobi?"

home tf? anyways, there was a thunderstorm last night and a tree fell on the house and my life flashed before my eyes lmao

whatever, I took a break anyway because people on here were getting on my nerves and I'm moving back to Hampton next Friday so I have to get my life together

buhbye 👋🏾