-nutting

SHMONEY

"Sari..." Her eyes fluttered halfway open and she looked at the tattoos on the person's chest and their hazel brown eyes. "Wake up, man."

"What happened?" she slurred, her eyes closing again because it was Zayn and Zayn was no threat. He thought he was, but nah.

"It's fucking...three in the evening and you're still sleeping."

"I don't..." she yawned and put her arm above her head, "see the issue."

She heard him groan before his body lied across hers. He was really warm. "I wanna spend time with you."

"Okay," her eyes opened again and Zayn was right there. His whole pelvic line. "Sexy."

"You're awake," he slid down so his back was against her side, "you sleep too much."

"Me? Shit," she scoffed and turned away, "nigga, every time I try to call you you're either coming from sleep or about to. Fuck outta here."

"Ah, I knew that would get you riled up," she hated him, "Sari, come on. I made lunch."

"No -- stop it!" She screamed when the cover was pulled away and Zayn pulled her off the bed, "stop, stop, I'll get up!"

"You promise?" he grunted and finally got her off the bed. She caught herself with her hands on the floor and giggled when Zayn kept pulling her out of the room.

"Yes, Zayn! I'm gonna die!" she squirmed away when he finally let her go, "I fucking hate you."

"Psych!" he yelled in her ear before walking downstairs, "come on, honeybee."

"Okay," she slipped a sweater on and shuffled with her bunny slippers down the stairs. "Zayn, did you get the mail?"

"Yeah," he called back. Sari entered the kitchen and watched him cook. "Just some junk."

"Have you switched your address to here yet?"

"Not yet, thanks for reminding me," he put the top back on the frying pan and turned towards her. Over the course of three months, Zayn and Sari have been inseparable, not only because they abso-fucking-lutely loved each other, but it was about time anyway. They might as well, because it came to a point where Zayn sometimes came over just to get ready in the morning and vice versa. They left a lot of things at each others' places and apparently that was a sign.

Sari's baby bump was a little bigger and smoothed out more than her actual stomach before was. She took her mom's advice and started rubbing and talking to her baby, and it worked. Sari was on board and totally excited for this new thing in her life. She was really happy, but no one was happier than Zayn.

"Hey, I know you have a dog somewhere--"

"Oliver is going through a phase," she told him with a laugh, "he stays outside all the time."

"It's fucking cold."

"That's why I got him a jacket," she grinned, "he's really cute in it."

"Mhm."

"So what did you cook for me today?"

"Okay, so," and it was his time to shine, so of course he was grinning, "its turkey tetrazzini!"

"What's a tetrazzini?" she asked.

"Some baked pasta thing. I don't fucking know. But I made it so you should try it. Girlfriend stuff."

"Girlfriend stuff?" she smiled and took the plate he made.

"Yes," she felt a kiss on her cheek and stuck her tongue out, "in the mean time, I'm going to find your dog and feed him the breakfast you didn't wake up for."