-fatter

SHMONEY

Sari lied upside down on the bed, the phone in her hand as she Facetimed Tasha. It had been almost a week since her and Zayn decided to take a break and things were...different.

Zayn took this more seriously than she thought, he called only to see how she was improving and what she was doing in general. He didn't speak much about himself, probably thinking she was more important than anything. She hated him for being so great.

Sari wasn't doing anything to help herself so far. She ate all yesterday and since the women in her class weren't being responsible and dieting during the holidays, she didn't have a class to teach and she was out of work right now. At least she still got paid.

Anyway, she ate so much she wouldn't be surprised if she had diabetes or high blood pressure or something. She had already gained weight before this, so her two eighteen was now two thirty seven and she was too tired to care anymore.

"Are you listening to me?" Tasha spoke up, breaking Sari of her trance.

"Yes," she replied with a sigh, "I heard ya."

"What did I say?"

"Something about Miles not loving you anymore right?"

"Aww, you did hear me," Tasha pouted and smiled at the same time. How the fuck--

"Wait, why doesn't he love you anymore?"

"I'm probably paranoid but ever since that baby...it hasn't been the same. It's awkward."

"Well, it's only been a week, Tasha. You both are still grieving."

"But why is he being so cold towards me?" she asked and Sari knew this girl was so hurt by that fact, "he's acting like I did something wrong and his fucking mom didn't stressed me out until my breaking point. Somehow it's all my fault--" Tasha turned around at the sound of her name and bit her lip. "I'm coming over in a few minutes, if that's okay."

"It's fine, man," Sari smiled sadly at her friend, "I think we could both use the company."

"Okay. Bye, girl," she grinned and hung up. Sari rolled onto her stomach, scrolling through Twitter until she spotted a tweet from Zayn on her time line.

@zaynmalik "my ass spreads all over his dick when we fuck and that's /gotta/ be annoying for him." LMFAOOO I love her so much

Sari smiled at his tweet, deciding to reply.

@imsosari @zaynmalik you're so cute I love you🖤

@zaynmalik @imsosari love you too baby I hope you're okayyyyyyy💜💜