-aladdin

SHMONEY

Sari walked into the corporate building, moving her sunglasses to the top of her curly head. Someone was causing a ruckus at the front desk so she sat in the lobby, adjusting the tight, light gray jumpsuit she wore today.

She felt really good about her routine now, eating smaller portions -- something she never did -- and setting restrictions for when she couldn't eat for the rest of the day unless she was on a date.

More exercises ensued as she walked everyday and the sessions for the classes she taught were a little more intense for their sake and hers.

And plus, Zayn quickly became her gym buddy and it was fantastic. He was so supportive and uplifting, kept her laughing and spotting her when she needed it. But he made it his mission to mutter at least ten dirty things in her ear when she worked on her glutes and quads. She hated that man.

"Hi, ma'am?" the secretary called Sari and she stood, walking to the desk, "how may I help you?"

"Hi, I have an appointment with Zayn Malik," she said, "where is his office?"

"Upstairs, Fifth floor. Room five-oh-seven."

Sari snorted at the Martin reference and the brunette secretary cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"Is there a problem, ma'am?"

"Nah, it's..." She shook her head and grinned, "it's nothing. Thank you."

She spent the whole elevator ride giggling at her favorite Martin moments.

"Five, six, seven," she dragged out, reading the numbers on the door and smiling when she noticed his door was open. "Oh, Zayyyyyyn?"

"Yes -- wow," he looked up and his eyes widened in surprise, "Sar, what are you doing here?"

"I supposedly have an appointment with you," she was halfway in the office, looking around at his decorations. Lots of...Marvel and posters of computer puns she'd probably never understand.

"You're my..." he checked a list on his desk, "Cecilia Conway? Should've known."

"Like really," he stood to his feet and she took in his outfit, "you look so casual. This whole building is casual."

"Ya think?" he only wore a black muscle tank and black pants and of course...black boots. A small gold chain adorned his neck along with several rope like bracelets. All his piercings were in and---

"Holy shit."

"What?" Zayn smirked, already knowing what she was talking about.

"Your hair, man," she ran her hands through the tousled part of his head, the only part that had hair, "it's cute but I miss the Aladdin hair."

"I know, just thought I should change it up, ya know?"

"You're an actual daddy now," she hummed, helping his large hands on her back, "I like that shit."

Zayn bit his lip nervously, closing the door for any nosy person look at his girl. "I do?"

"Yeah," Sari giggled, her hands slipping in the very large sleeve holes he cut in his shirt and held his bare waist, "are we going for lunch or no?"

"Mhm," he kissed her lips softly but pulled away just as quickly, "what the fuck are you wearing?"

"What?" she looked down at her outfit and pouted, "I feel bloated today but I at least felt good until you said something--"

"No," he scoffed, pulling at the fabric on her lower back, "is this a one piece thing?"

"Yeah?" she replied slowly, "what's wrong?"