-break

SHMONEY

"Is Zayn in his office?" Sari asked the receptionist.

"I believe so, if not he's most likely in Mr. Horan's office."

"Thank you," she dragged her feet across the hard floor and walked into an open elevator. She leaned against the walls as more people filed in before the door closed. Sari felt a cold coming on so she really wanted to be home but of course Zayn's truck was getting inspected so she had to take him to the mechanic to pick it up.

Sari coughed into her arm before the door opened for her. She was definitely underdressed for this building, but once she was on Zayn's floor she felt apart of the workplace.

"Sari," Zayn poked his head out of the door and grinned.

"Are you ready?" she sniffled, walking in and spotting a woman at his desk, looking at the bill he gave her.

"Almost," he swiveled in his chair, watching her sit down outside his open office door, "are you still sick?"

"Not yet," she pouted into her cold hands, "I feel it in my nose."

"Poor baby--"

"What's this one say?" the woman interrupted their conversation politely and pointed to a price on the paper.

"That's me replacing the battery and hard drive. I couldn't even cut your computer on before making the website."

"Oh, okay," she searched through her wallet and pulled out a credit card.

"Thank you," Zayn took the card and the paper, "I'll be right back," he stood up and walked out the door and into another office, possibly the head of his department. Sari put her hand under her chin and sighed at the ground out of boredom.

"Are you his girlfriend?"

Sari turned her head to stare at the girl in the office. "Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering," she crossed her legs and looked away.

Sari turned away again and rolled her eyes, not giving in to her.

"I didn't know he liked black girls."

"Welp," so that was what she was getting at? Figures.

"How did you get him?"

"My cousin is his best friend and we met at a get together. Anymore questions, Barbie?"

"Nope," the girl smiled sarcastically then picked at her nails, "someone as small and sexy as Zayn shouldn't be with a big girl like you."

"I totally agree with you," Sari muttered with a smile, "but that's just how it went. My nigga doesn't like you, girl. Give it up." Where was her nigga by the way? He was taking too long.

"He'll wake up sooner or later," she scoffed while Sari just furrowed her brows and spread her lips in confusion, "he's gonna realize how much more room he has with you not around. You take up too much space."

"I totally agree," she muttered again while the blonde girl frowned, "'cause, you know, my ass spreads all over his dick when we fuck and that's gotta be annoying for him."

"What--"

"Here you go," Zayn walked in and handed the receipt and card back to her, "have a nice day."

"Thank you, Zayn," the girl got up and smiled at him, only he turned to his computer and began closing out programs. She huffed and walked out, past Sari who put her leg out so she could trip. Sari walked into his office and shut the door, hearing a small groan from that snake in the hallway.

"I like how you handled yourself," he said in monotone, "I mean, I guess."

"Can we go?"

"Hold on," Zayn replied, typing in a few letters and numbers as Sari waited for him to finish.

She sighed deeply and bit her lip. She was getting sensitive about the talk she just had with that girl and she hated feeling like this. Sari handled her own while also managing a self deprecating attitude at the same time.

"Do you need a break?"

Sari blinked and looked at her boyfriend with a frown. "I didn't have to work today anyway, so--"

"No, I mean," he shook his head and absentmindedly bit his lip, "a break, break."

"A break break," she muttered with a grimace, "like with us?"

"...Yeah."

"For fucking why?" Sari raised her voice and balled her fists up, "is it because--"

"Yep," he crossed his arms and sat back down in his chair, "it's because every time something happens you cry and I'm stuck as to what I'm supposed to do. How many times can I tell you you're perfect and fantastic and fine as fuck? I don't understand and you're not telling me."

"Just be there for me," she was so close to breaking down but she didn't want to do it in front of him. Not now.

"I am, Sari. Fucking always. But that's not good enough for you. So I think you just need to take time for yourself."

"No, Zayn sto--"

"I still love you, okay?" his eyes were watery as he looked at her and she seriously wasn't ready, "I still fucking love you, Sari, and I wanna be there for you but just...not now at least. Please take time for yourself."

Sari bit her lip then sat down, her head went in her hands and she cried. "What's wrong with me?"

"No," she heard him get up and suddenly, his arms were around her shoulders, "Bear, please don't cry. Nothing is wrong with you--"

"No," she wiped her eyes and pulled away from his embrace, "I'm fine, Zayn."

"No you're not--"

"Well, I'll have time to myself to figure that out right?"

"Sari..." he got up from the ground and followed her to the door, "you can still talk to me, you know that?"

"Yeah," she sighed and looked at the ground, "I love you, Zayn."

"I love you more, Sari Bear."

She just smiled hugging him tightly before opening the door. "Do you still need to pick up your car?"

"I got it, don't worry," he waved her away with a small smile, "get some rest, baby. You need it."

Sari just nodded and left his office. God, she really hated him for being understanding but she also hated him because he wasn't shit and now she was ready to cry.

She also hated him because she wasted gas just to get broken up with.

SHMONEY

I h9 how this turned out

if you love me vote for this book and myself as best fanfic/writer right hereeeee

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/wd5iamcJgz

or just go to my profile and my conversation board has it there thanks guys!!

and I'll promise to be more active but I really need to catch up on my rest

IM STILL HERE THOUGH

(I love zigi)