-femdom

SHMONEY

Sari was getting back in shape.

Ever since she met Zayn -- roughly three months ago -- she had been going out to eat more than normal and not keeping track of her activities. Her routine fit into her life but it didn't keep her as balanced as she thought. And if this relationship she had with Zayn was going to continue, she'd have to step it up a little.

And again, it wasn't about the weight thing, it was about balance and preference. She preferred not to hit two hundred fifty pounds but it happened out of nowhere and she needed to fix it. She preferred not to keep up this whole dinner thing with Zayn, either.

Sari sensed that Zayn knew this was the case, which was why he started suggesting things that didn't involve overpriced and calorie filled foods. He always did some art thing or something they've both never done before, like surfing or going to music shows and symphonies. They did all this stuff, some of it boring, but they did a bunch of stuff together. And if it was boring, their personalities would show and make the best of any situation.

But tonight, the couple decided to build a fort in Zayn's living room and watch movies for the rest of the night. Sari got out bedsheets and blankets while Zayn situated the furniture in order to have makeshift shelter in the living room. All in all it was a cute turnout but Sari and Zayn now didn't know what to watch.

"What about..." she squatted down and searched through his alphabetically listed movies. He had so many, and they were mostly Marvel or some other superhero he liked.

"What about what?" Zayn was looking in his other movie rack, fiddling with the cases and reading the back of them.

"I don't know," Sari chuckled, still looking through the movies, "something funny but...not corny, but...hmmm."

"I have all the Fast and The Furious movies."

"No, Paul Walker makes me cry."

"Well...how about..." he crawled over to her and looked at the movies in her hands, "let's watch that."

"No, I wanna watch something, like, sexy and cute and..."

"Let's just watch porn then," he made a face and got up, grabbing the TV remote, "were you waiting for me to approve?"

"Sort of," she stood also and watched his laptop hook to his TV, "what's on the menu?"

"Pick a website."

"Xnxx.com," she didn't hesitate, something he must have liked because he licked his lips, "um, category?"

"Bizarre," he chuckled, clicking on it. They both burst into laughter at the pictures of a girl fucking a man in a dinosaur costume. "Is the popcorn ready?"

"Yeah, yeah," she jogged into the kitchen and poured the still hot popcorn out of the bag and into a bowl. She came back and Zayn was already crawling in the fort, his head popping out at the end as he lied on the floor and looked at the TV. "You went in without me?"

"Hurry up, I have your juice boxes," he ignored her statement and adjusted the laptop screen in front of him.

"Fine," Sari put the bowl in front of him before crawling through the fort also. She pulled her shorts up before lying beside him and looking at the TV. "Is it working?"

"Just waiting for you, dear," Zayn smiled before pressing play.

To say the video was bizarre was an understatement. This girl...she had an obsession with Jurassic Park, fantasizing about how big the dinosaur's dick would be. Sari tilted her head when the not-fit-to-scale dinosaur rammed his oddly human enough dick into her butt.

"Bizarre," Zayn grimaced at the girl's fake moaning, "I hate it when they do this, they moan how like little kids cry. Shit is uncomfortable."

"And I'm sure a T-Rex is bigger than this," Sari replied in disappointment, "what a shame."

"Ugh," Zayn paused and went back to the browsing pages, "let's see...what about...what the hell is golden showers?"

Sari snorted, a small blush rising to her cheeks at Zayn's confusion. "That's actually really gross, man. Like, pissing and stuff."

"Pissing where? On each other?"

"It's like a foot fetish, they do it with everything if they can."

"I'm sure they realize piss is like, disgusting, right?"

"Moving on, babe," she giggled at his face and took the laptop from him, "let's look at something I enjoy."

"And what's that?"

"FemDom."

"Oh," he looked at her with raised brows and glided his tongue along his bottom lip, "you like that, babe?"

"I like watching it," she smiled sheepishly, tucking a curl behind her ear, "I like being submissive in the bedroom most of the time but this is so great to watch."

Zayn took in this information and nodded, pressing play on the laptop and turning his head to the television. "That's pretty sexy."

"What?" she asked, staring at the black girl who pushed the man down on the bed.

"That you think about being dominant," he replied easily, "shows how...uh, into it you can be, and...it's cute, Sar."

"Thank you," she pursed her lips to hide the grin, "what are you like in bed?"

"Ehm," he shrugged, "like, I really like ass, so."

"So you like spanking and shit?"

"Not as much as I like hitting it from the back. I just..." Zayn gestured with his hands, "seriously like ass."

Sari giggled at his face. He was so passionate. "Would you ever eat ass?"

"Accidentally."

"What does that mean?" She heckled, "how do you accidentally eat ass?"

He laughed loudly and for the moment they forgot about the woman on TV whipping the white guy and punching his balls. His balls.

"Okay, you know when like, you sit on ya guy's face and he eats you out? His tongue accidentally reaches your asshole, and it's like," he made a weird face that Sari couldn't even describe, making her laugh.

"That's never happened to me, Zayn," she stated, trying to remember a point where she felt anything like what he was talking about.

"Really? Maybe it's my tongue."

Fuck.

"Maybe. It's pretty long. And fat."

"You pay attention," he put a hand to his chest and grinned at her.

"I mean, how could I not?" she replied with a blush, "when I felt it, it was just...amazing, like...goodness gracious."

"Mhm," Zayn's faced inched toward hers, his lips pursed, "so if I ate you out like that, would you still come?"

"If you ate my ass, you shit eater?" she giggled at his shocked face and shook her head, "kidding, baby. Uh, I probably would."

"Probably? Let's test this theory."

"Can't, I'm on my period," she stuck her tongue out at him while he just frowned.

"What...what does ass eating have to do with your period?"

"Oh, fuck no, baby," she sang, crawling out of their fort and standing up. She seriously tried not to laugh at him but it was hard. "That's...Zayn. That's the most disgusting thing you've said like, ever."

"I like to keep you on your toes," he smiled cutely at her.

SHMONEY

this was weird but okay.

anyway, sorry I'm not updating as frequently but I'm trying to finish Jaan. which is getting longer and longer as I write it