-javadd

SHMONEY

"I should have left you with your mother," Zayn grimaced when his daughter threw up on his shirt.

It was one of those days where Zayn was home alone with this four month old version of his girlfriend to handle.

Nylah Ishtar Malik was a beautiful little girl. Chubby cheeks, big eyes and curly lashes, a small pout or smile always set on her lips, and sometimes sticking her tongue out just because. Her hair was dark and curly, thick and full. The only traits she shared with Zayn were his lips, eyebrows, and those big ass ears Sari always told him about.

She was only four months but had the ability to crawl and or roll everywhere she went. Her giggles were contagious, and this new iPhone Zayn had made everything she did look like a photoshoot.

He took his new shirt off and whined at the stain on it. "Nylah, look, man, don't throw up on my shit again," Zayn let her sit up by herself and acted like he was supposed to have an actual conversation, "I--"

"Ah!" She babbled, cutting him off.

Zayn bit his lip, trying not to laugh. "I--"

"Ah!" she did it again and giggled so hard she lied back and began rolling from side to side.

"Beb," Zayn reached over, finally laughing with her and taking her foot to pull them closer, "Ishy Wishy."

At the sound of his voice getting higher, Nylah stared at Zayn, with a gummy smile, her teeth had yet to start growing in but she liked to chew on everything. She drooled like there was no tomorrow.

"Now you listen," he tickled her small tummy -- she had the cutest belly button -- before bending down to blow a raspberry. Nylah giggled even more and kicked around until she started to gasp and Zayn pulled away. "Anyway--"

"Ahhhh!" she screeched just so he didn't have to talk, "baba, baba, baba."

"What?" and it was so cute, because even though it wasn't exactly "daddy," it was a close second in Zayn's book.

Nylah lied on her tummy and shuffled out of her own shirt, crawling away without look back to see Zayn's shocked face.

"Where are you going?" he crawled after her until he hovered and pulled her small body back to lie on his bare stomach, "huh? You tryna ditch me?"

Nylah hummed, pressing her feet against his torso as if she was trying to stand. Her drool reached his beard, making Zayn grimace.

"God, Ny," he groaned, letting her lie on his stomach and trying to wipe up any excess drool, "gross. Why do you hate me, huh?" She just hummed, hugging his neck and doing that weird little wet kiss babies do. "Thank you. I love you. Say it back."

He just got a small giggle in return.

SHMONEY

I meant to send this to you
yesterday.

send what