-lifetime

SHMONEY

Cesaria walked out of her bathroom after finishing her makeup, a determined look on her face. There, in her room, on the bed, were a pair of jeans. A pair of jeans -- her only pair -- in which she loved dearly. Most of the time she wore leggings or stretch pants that looked awfully a lot like jeans and maybe the occasional skirt or dress.

Jeans were not her thing at all.

"Okay, jeans," Sari put her hands on her hips and eyed the jeans, "goodness," she grabbed the pants and put her right leg in first, following with her left. They even fit over her hips and her ass, but her stomach was in the way yet again.

"What the--" she tried buttoning it but literally there was three inches left until they fit. This meant she gained weight, because a few weeks ago they fit perfectly with no struggle.

She almost cried at this revelation.

But she needed this to work out because they went with her outfit for the day.

Sari did everything, from jumping to stretching her legs to sucking in her stomach so far one could spot her liver. Nothing worked, and she was left breathless on the bed with an open pair of jeans and a crop top on.

"Sari?" A knock sounded on her door and that could only be Zayn. They had a date tonight and she was feeling great about it until this. She was about to go eat again, of all things.

She groaned and got up, walking to her door and opening it for him. "Hey."

"Why are you sweating?" he wiped her forehead and gave a sly smile, "ay, if you were fucking you coulda just said something, baby."

"No, these pants, man," she stomped her foot and walked back to her room, "they don't fit at the moment."

"Aw really? I like these pants."

"You do? Same," she agreed and sat on the bed again, "okay, one more time."

"Damn," Zayn muttered as Sari began the cycle again, her flesh squeezing in the denim and her chest moving along with it. She ceased her movements with one big breath because it felt kinda hot in here.

"That's a dub," she said breathlessly, "back to leggings, I guess."

Zayn was quiet as Sari just took her pants off and switched to a newer pair of leggings with a cute pocket. She never knew those existed but she had a few pair now. Sari noticed when Zayn hummed or moved a bit behind her and she was self conscious of the fact she didn't think before undressing in front of him. She was red in the face knowing he was probably watching her.

"You're very beautiful, Sari."

She was about to reply with a witty comeback but when she turned around Zayn wasn't grinning like usual. His expression was blank and a hand was holding his face as he stared at her.

She didn't really know what to say. "Um, thank you, Zayn."

"It's nothing, yeah?" he stood up and walked towards the door, "are you ready?"

"Yeah."

SHMONEY

"I'm so scared," she giggled when their food was set on the table. They decided to try a new place, one with sushi. Neither of them had tried it before -- because who really voluntarily ate raw fish? -- and a third date was really the time, probably.

Zayn sort of grimaced. "Thank you, sir."

"Enjoy," the Japanese man farewelled with a smile before leaving.