-perfect

read the a/n iss importante

SHMONEY

"I've decided to do a lil' something for you."

Sari grunted and continued to lie on his stomach and watch TV. "I don't want to do anything."

"I'm temporarily deaf so I didn't hear that," he sat up a little and she whined, stuffing her face in his shirt, "babe, come with me to buy new clothes."

"What are you getting?" because she honestly didn't want to leave this spot at all. She was very comfortable.

"What are you getting, you mean? This is for you, let's go."

"Zayn--"

"Get your ass up," he slapped her and moved away to grab a sweater from the dresser, "I advise you to get something comfy that I can wear."

"What?"

"You know? Girls usually wear a guy's clothes but you have great fashion sense so I wanna wear your shit."

"Just admit I'm fat and call it a day."

"Even if you weren't...fat," he shook his head and scoffed, "I'd still wear your shit. So there."

Sari huffed, getting up and slipping moccasins on. "I'm ready."

"In that?"

"Zayn."

"Babe, at least put pants on."

"No," she walked by him and as expected, he slapped her ass, "you're a disgrace."

"I bet there's really nice clothes at that store you like."

"I bet," she grabbed a gray shirt and a pair of leggings, "this is so much work. Moving."

"So lazy," he put a cap on and grabbed a pair of Nikes, "okay, let's go."

SHMONEY

Sari twisted her mouth to the side as she looked in the mirror. She did in fact notice how much slimmer she was but, ya know...she always thought negatively now.

"Hmm," the thin material clung to her body but she loved the color and how her body looked.

"Are you done?"

"I don't know. Come here."

Zayn peeked his head in, looking at how the dress fit on her body and smiling, "this is really cute, Bear."

"Really?"

"Yeah, turn around," she did as she was told and of course...of course Zayn had to say something about her ass. "Get this dress. Like, as soon as possible."

"Zayn, I need you to not be an average nigga right now and look at something that's not my ass--"

"Your--"

"Or my titties," she raised a brow and Zayn grimaced, "now talk."

"It honestly does look really good on you, I swear."

"Thank you."

"And you look smaller. Don't switch up on me, my guy."

"Shut up," she giggled, pushing him away and asking for the next outfit. She slipped the dress off and hung it up.

"Okay. What about this skirt?"

"Yeah," she sighed and took the dark green skirt from his hands, unhooking it from the hanger and smiling, "I really like how I'm a whole dress size down."