-one time for the one time

read the whole author's note because I wanna express my love to some of you all☺️

SHMONEYYYYYYY😭

"Baby!" Zayn screeched, walking downstairs, the neckline of his shirt on his forehead as it blew behind him, "baby!"

"Huh?" she yelled back.

"Have you seen your little nugget of a daughter?"

"Yes, I got her," Sari groaned and turned to Zayn in the kitchen. Nylah was latched on to her breast and softly gurgling in the process.

"I though you weren't--"

"The doctor told me to not stop breastfeeding until she's six months because...I don't know," she rolled her eyes and adjusted her baby, "I just know that's a reason why she's so clingy."

"A spoiled little baby," Zayn poked Nylah's cheek and smiled, "hey."

Nylah let go of her mother and smiled at Zayn, a soft giggle leaving her lips before sitting up and reaching out for him. "Baba."

"Yes?" he picked her up and kissed both her cheeks, "hey, baby girl! Sari, you gonna get dressed?"

"No," her leaking nipple was still out and Zayn snorted, tucking it back in before leading the way upstairs, "you're hideous. Anyway, where are we going tonight?"

"I wanna take you to this nice ass restaurant. You know Barbusa, right?"

"Really? I love that place--"

"You've never been."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"Why'd you act like you knew what I was talking about?" Zayn snickered and set Nylah on the bed. He kept the shirt off and went in the closet for a different one.

"I like to fit in," Sari huffed and went in the bathroom, keeping the door open, "can you pick me out something to wear?"

"Me?" Zayn needed clarification, because Sari never let him pick out her clothes due to the fact that he just wanted her titties out all the time.

"I already know what you're gonna pick, and since you're taking me," she came back in in her bra and panties, "and since Tasha is taking Ishy home with her..."

"I like where this is going," Zayn held her hips and bit his lip.

"I wanted us to do something," she smiled up at him and put her hands to his chest.

"We haven't had actual sex in like, a week," he groaned softly, "that's not us."

"Oh my God. The fact that you don't count oral sex as actual sex really baffles me."

"It's not!"

"Zayn," she backed up and moved to the bathroom, "I suck ya dick and leave yo' bum ass breathless. How long does it take you to go to sleep? Two point five? Seconds."

"Oh, why do you always take it there?" he went in the closet and picked out his favorite dress on her, "believe me, you're mouth is just..."