-popeyes

"Stretch, Deandra," Sari encouraged, "again! Boom, there we go. Break!"

The class relaxed, some walking over to get water and others sitting right on the floor. Sari left the yoga studio and sat outside the door into the cooler and empty lobby.

Despite her size, Sari was a yoga instructor and personal trainer. She taught a class three times a week, giving them tips on how to stay healthy and active without her. The other two days she was a personal trainer, meeting people either at their homes or another private room at the sports complex.

The people here were very encouraging and uplifting, something she felt was beneficially physically and emotionally on her client's part. Most of the clients under her teachings were girls and they all had come a long way with their lifestyles. Some quit but most stayed, dedicating themselves for a better way of living. Sari was trained to do that and even made some friends along the way.

She loved her job mostly because it wasn't about losing weight, it was finding a lifestyle that better fit each person individually and sticking to that. No one had to be skinny to be healthy. That's stupid.

Her phone rang and she quickly answered the FaceTime call. Zayn popped up.

"I shouldn't have answered given you didn't make an appointment."

"I did, Sari," he rolled his eyes, something he often did now, "what's up?"

"Taking a break from class."

"I gotta see you do yoga one day," he licked his lip, "downward dog or something."

She widened her eyes. "Chill out."

"Just saying," he shrugged.

"What are you doing?"

"IT stuff. Building some new software for this guy. I better get some good ass money."

"You're a computer guy, of course you get money."

"Okay, but--"

"Dolla dolla bills, y'all."

"Fuck you, Sari."

"Ah, no foolin'?"

"Are we meeting for lunch or not, babe?"

"Yes, text me a place," she stood up and smiled at Zayn. He bit his lip like always.

"Aight. See you later?"

"Most def," he winked before hanging up and Sari was so close to telling him how cute he looked. So attractive.

She needed to break a sweat now to get the dirty thoughts out of her head.

"I don't know if he fell. I think he did."

Zayn was a card, a literal joker of some sort. He just came from the bathroom of an Applebee's talking about some guy falling headfirst into a urinal. And Zayn being Zayn didn't bother to look back and help the guy up. He looked half asleep.

"Zayn, come on," Sari giggled at his face, "he's probably bleeding out on the floor right now."

"Doubt it," he shrugged indifferently, making her laugh harder, "what are you giggling about, Sar?"

"Somebody probably died back there and you're just sitting here."

"I asked him if he was alright."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing."

Sari may have laughed so hard she snorted.

Zayn laughed also, mostly at her. "Was that a snort, Sari? A legit snort? You are absolutely precious."