Part 20 - Let's talk!

They slipped out of the room and into the hall. People were still passing them by, going to the kitchen for drinks and food.

"This way!" He whispered, pulling her up the stairs. He led her into the back room where Paul did most of his work. 

Carole looked around, uneasy. "I don't think we should be in here...Paul wou..."

He silenced her with a soft kiss. Shocked, she stepped back from him. "Don't Ritchie!"

"Sorry." He smiled at her, "You look stunning! Absolutely AMAZING! I'd forgotten just how beautiful you are in person!"

She blushed and turned away.

Ritchie sat on the long sofa in the room. "Sit with me Carole. Please love. I want to talk to you about something."

Carole looked at him for a moment then sat down at the opposite end of the sofa. 

Ritchie inched towards her. 

"Please don't."

He stopped. "I just want to be near you Carole," he smiled at her. That warm gentle smile that made her melt. She needed to steel herself against those feelings. "Can I hold your hand?"

"Why?"

"I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I reacted when...well, when I came back from the tour I jumped to conclusions and was very unfair to you." His expression was serious, "

"Ritchie, I told you then, I understood why we parted. You want some thing I can't give you. There's no need to say any more about it." She stood up, "I'm going back down to the others." 

She moved to the door. Ritchie jumped to his feet and caught her arm. 

"Carole, don't go!"

She stopped and pulled her arm from his grasp. "What is wrong Ritchie?" She sounded exasperated now.

He looked at her then offered his hand. "When I let you leave me,  I made the biggest mistake in my life Carole."

She stared at him, shocked.

"I want to ask you to let us try again Carole. I love you."

Carole stepped back from him, shaking her head. "No Ritchie.... look, you want a family....maybe not now but one day! I can't give you that. NO!"

"I love you Carole. Please, come back to me!" His eyes never left her face. 

"But..."

He silenced her with a kiss. Carole struggled against him, trying to push him away but he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. Slowly she stopped struggling and began to return the kisses. She couldn't help it... the spark was still there no matter how much she tried to tell herself she was over him. 

"Oh Ritchie," she moaned against him.

Whilst still kissing her, he laid her gently on the sofa. He began to push up her dress, stroking her thighs as his fingers crept closer to her underwear. He pressed again her crotch, making her squirm and moan. He could feel the warm and moistness through the fabric. More excited now, he shook off his jacket whilst Carole undid his shirt. 

Standing in just his trousers, he pulled Carole to her feet and then removed her dress in one movement. 

"That is a beautiful dress my love," he whispered, "but all I could think of was you and I naked together!" He kissed her neck and moved down to her breasts. Her nipples, pert and erect through the fabric of her bra, tantalised him. He kissed them through the soft fabric, smiling as he heard Carole's sharp intake of breath each time her touched them. He undid the back and freed her breasts. Immediately he kissed and sucked on them. Carole could feel herself wanting him so much. His touch creating such excitement and need in her.

"Touch me more." she said breathlessly.

Smiling, he laid her down again and. after removing his trousers and underwear, lay next to her. His hand stroked her through her underwear once more, making her cry out to him.

"Ritchie! PLEASE!"

"Shhh, someone will hear you!" 

He silenced her plea with a soft kiss and, with his mouth still on hers, he slipped his hand inside her knickers. She was, as he had anticipated, soaking wet. He stroked her public hair, slowly twirling his fingers through it. Carole moaned and writhed beneath him. Moving so he could watch her, he slipped his finger inside and touched her clitoris. Carole's eyes shot open, her mouth parted. He began to play with her, softly rubbing and touching in the way she liked. Carole closed her eyes and began to grind herself against his fingers. He moved faster, Carole was lost. The mounting sensations becoming uncontrollable until.

"ARRGGGH! Ritchie!" 

Ritchie kissed her and held her as her climax slowly began to subside. They lay for a few moments, Carole panting as she came down from her orgasm.

"Hey!" 

Carole looked at him. "Hi!" She smiled, slightly embarrassed.

"That was gorgeous. Thank you for letting me do that." He smiled softly at her, "But what I would really love to do Carole my darling, is make love to you... like we used to share."

"Oh Ritchie...yes!"  

Ritchie grinned in genuine delight, "You mean that?"

She nodded, tears in her eyes, "I love you so much Richard Starkey. I don't want anyone but you!"

He kissed her fiercely, taking her by surprise. Then, without warning, plunged deep inside her and began thrusting hard. 

"RITCHIE! PLEASE!"

He ignored her calls and carried on, hard, punishing and relentless. Carole tried to move with him, to absorb some of the force  but she couldn't. 

"Ritchie, you're hurting me!"

He carried on, his face grim and determined. Sweat rolled down his face and Carole could hear the slap slap slap of his legs on her thighs. He speed increased until suddenly he stopped.

"FUCK!" 

Carole felt him ejaculate deep into her. She moved a little in the hope it would give her some shared pleasure but instead he pulled out of her and collapsed next to her, panting. Carole, legs still spread, lay still. Ritchie had her almost pinned down with his body weight. After a few minutes she called to him.

"Ritchie, let me go! You're squashing me! Please!!

Half asleep, he grunted then moved. She finally moved into a better position and began to get up.

"Don't go!" Ritchie said softly, "That was  amazing! I love you Carole!" He wrapped his arms around her.

Despite the way he'd made love to her, Carole loved him dearly. She put the rough sex down as being the fact that they had been apart for so long. He had needed her so much. The thought made her smile. It seemed that he'd been with no one else the whole time they were apart! He loved her and wanted her in his life despite everything! Her heart soared!

Everything would be alright now!