That good looking guy

I slowly open my eyes and see two very mesmerizing pair of eyes staring contently at me. Brown coloured eyes had never looked so captivating. I could get lost in the chocolatey depths of them forever.

Sanyukta!! What are you thinking?

And hell I am still in his arms.

I awkwardly stand up and he leaves me. I peek at him through my lashes as he is still staring at me. His intense gaze kind of makes my heart beat faster. No one has ever looked at me like that.

I take in his other features. A perfect straight nose. Messy hair falling on his forehead. And his lips. Oh his lips are so.. so wow.

Damn he looks good.

Like.. really good.

Damn from when did I start checking out boys.

Vidushi ka asar itne jaldi ho gaya..

I clear my throat. "Um thanks" I say in a low voice looking at the floor. He is wearing a navy blue shirt and black jeans.

He blinks and shakes his head as if shaking away his thoughts. And then he smirks. And he looks even more handsome.

Okay I admit it. He is handsome.

"Thanks? Ke maine tumhe pakdaa?" he asks with his eyebrows slightly raised in amusement.

"Haa.." I say.

No wait.. that means something else.

I quickly continue "Nahi. Thanks ke tumne girne se bachaaya" I say with a slight frown.

"Oh it was all my pleasure" he says as his smirk turns into a sheepish smile.

That's when I realize that the laddoos have fallen all over the place. Oh no!

And Vidushi! Double oh no!

I quickly pick up the laddoos stuffing them in the tiffin. Thank God I didn't take all the laddoos. I'll let her have the rest of them tomorrow.

That handsome jerk just stands there suppressing his smile but not helping me.

I need to stop calling him handsome!

I stand up avoiding his gaze and walk hurriedly towards the staircase.

"Arre naam kya hai tumhara miss?" he calls out.

I look back at him and shake my head and start walking again. No, running.

"Sambhal ke jaao ab. Main nahi rahunga neeche tumhe wapas pakadne ke liye. Oh sorry! Bachaane ke liye" he retorts and I suddenly come to an halt hearing his words.

Look at that cockiness! Now I don't find him handsome anymore.

I look back again and this time he is smiling widely showing his perfect teeth. Okay he is a little.. just a little tiny bit handsome.

I don't find words to snap back at him so I do the most mature thing ever. I poke my tongue at him in a childish manner and he chuckles.

I try not to drool at that sight and hurriedly reach the canteen. The canteen is full and all the tables are occupied. I scan the room and see Vidushi. She is sitting on one of the chairs in the corner of the hall with one more girl whom I don't recognize.

"Sorry sorry sorry.. Late ho gayi. Mai corridor me girne wali thi" I explain as I sit beside her.

"Oh are you ok?" she askes looking at me from head to toe.

"Ha ha. Ek ladke ne bachaa liya" I sigh and sit with them.

Vidushi whistles. "Ladka haaa. Pehli mulaakaat itni filmy. Kya baat hai!"

I roll my eyes and look at the other girl hoping to change the topic about that guy. It works.

"Oh sorry. Ye Tanya hai, meri roommate. Tanya this is Sanyukta" she introduces.

I give her a small wave. Vidushi decides to bring us food from the long queue and I realise it's because she sees that basketball guy standing there.

Chalo achha hai. Finally baat toh kar legi usse.

But she does the opposite.

She stands behind him but doesn't talk to him behaving like she is not at all affected by him. I see him looking back at her and like every other guy, he too is impressed. She pretends like she doesn't notice him looking.

This girl is just something else.

Tanya is cute and easy going. She is shy at first but then once she is comfortable, she talks with me non-stop. Vidushi arrives with the food. I am famished.

"Tumhari roommate?" Vidushi asks as she places our plates of pulav in front of us. "Pata nahi yaar. Ab tak toh koi aayi nahi" I say and we all start eating.

After the meal is over, we decide to take a walk around the campus. All of us are quiet. Thinking about our own world. I can feel the cool breeze kissing my face and blowing my hair.

Panchgani is beautiful. Beautiful, serene, peaceful.

Those light brown eyes come abruptly in my mind. I dismiss that image quickly.

"Chalo good night" I say when we reach the hostel building. "Good night" Vidushi and Tanya say in unison.

"Classes toh do din baad shuru hogi. Kal sab books milne wali hai aur subah hall me meeting bhi hai. I hope you know." Tanya asks me.

"Ha hall ke bahar milte hai fir 8.30 ko?" They nod and go to their room on the 1st floor.

I go up to my room and walk inside. There is a guy facing the wall and removing his t-shirt.

What the-??

"OYE HELLO?" I say in a loud voice quickly covering my eyes with both my hands.

_____

Don't forget to like and comment. Things are going to get interesting ab se so keep reading :)