Money digger!

Randhir goes and sits on one of the swing.

Now that we are alone I look at him closely. His looks are not boyish anymore but manly. He is wearing a green plain shirt which is the same colour as mine with his sleeves rolled up till his elbows. He looks so handsome.

It's obvious that he is working out more because his arms look more muscular than before and his shirt fits him in all the right places. I gulp trying to divert my eyes from the V of his shirt and look at his face. He has a faint stubble on his face giving him a more rugged look.

Gone is the charming playful Randhir, this one is so intimidating and intense.

Did his heart change too? Maybe he is just so cold because I am here.

"Stop staring at me" Randhir says without even looking at me. Actually he didn't even once look at me. I go and sit on the swing beside him.

"Hi.. kaise ho tum Randhir?" I ask. He looks at me for a second and again looks away not bothering to answer me. Great!

"Tum yaha se Mumbai jaaoge?" I ask again.

"Hm" he replies. Okay 'hm' is something.

"Achha hai. Mai bhi Mumbai aane ka soch rahi thi.."

"Did I ask you?" He says rudely and that shuts me up.

This is not going to work. Like why did I even think that we will just have a small talk and I'll ask him to come home with me and he'll agree happily. This is Randhir we are talking about.

So now shift to plan B. Okay god please, for the first time I want Randhir to be in pain, but that's for his own good. Please cooperate Randhir.

"Girlfriend hai tumhaari?" I ask and this question gets him on the edge. He looks at me as if I am some kind of an idiot and gets up to leave. Perfect.

Attack!

I suddenly take my swing backwards and hit him while it moves ahead and he trips and falls when my leg hits him.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.....

"What the.." he says dusting his pants.

"Oh no, I am so sorry, oh shit I didn't know you were going to get up. Shit are you hurt?" I go towards him and kneel down. He takes a deep breath and exhales loudly. He is really controlling his anger.

I get up and offer him my hand but he just gets up on his own. As expected. He starts limping a little and I hurriedly follow him till we reach the hall again.

Sister Caroline comes to us and almost everyone has left. "Thanks for choosing our institute for your donation this year sister. Me and my children will be forever grateful to you. I promise you that I will put the money to the best use. Really, thanks a lot" Randhir says. Sister gives him a warm smile.

"Sister, Mr. Randhir ko park me per me chot lag gayi meri wajah se. I think I should drop him to Mumbai. Vo akele kaise jaayenge na. I'm feeling really guilty.. meri wajah se aise hua. Sorry Mr. Randhir" I say hoping that I sound really guilty and that my acting works.

Randhir looks at me with bewilderment and shock and anger and what not. "Oh no son. Are you okay?" Sister asks him.

"Ha mai bilkul thik hu. Bass thoda girr gaya mai. Mujhe lagi bilkul nahi hai."

"Sister se jhut bol ke faayda nahi Mr. Randhir. Unse koi dard chhupta nahi. Maine khud dekha aapko kitna dard ho raha tha. Aur mai waise bhi Mumbai ja hi rahi hu na toh I'll drop you" I suggest.