Vishaad and Tanya

I am wrapping the gift that I and Vidushi together bought for Tanya. It's a silver bracelet with small flowers and tiny bells. Simple but elegant. Suddenly Sanaya pops into my mind. I had apologized her after class when she was sitting alone in the park. She had just said that it's ok and left. Whatever. As long as Randhir is fine.

We all will be going in Vishaad's Jeep. Randhir is not here so I decide to quickly get ready. I go in the washroom and change. When I come out Randhir is sitting on the bed and gives me a double check. Um okay!

I am wearing a white t-shirt which is tucked inside a denim skirt and white shoes

I am wearing a white t-shirt which is tucked inside a denim skirt and white shoes. Nothing over the top. Randhir is still looking at me. I go towards the mirror and I can feel his eyes on me the whole time.

"Tayyar ho jaao tum bhi.. nikalna hai na 15 minutes me" I say while applying a little compact. He takes his clothes and goes into the bathroom without a word. I sigh. He is just so intimidating sometimes. I apply a little maskara and gloss.

Randhir steps out and he is wearing a dark green shirt with black jeans. He looks wow. The top two buttons undone. He clears his throat and I quickly look at his face. That world class smirk is plastered on his face. "Hamesha check out karti rehti ho. Sharam hai ke nahi?"

I roll my eyes. I take my sling bag and Randhir wears his shoes. We are ready to go.

Kaustuki Jiggy and Parth are already present. Vishaad is sitting in the driver's seat. "Man I hope vo ha bol de" he says nervously. "Ofcourse she will. Don't worry" I say giving him a assuring smile. We all wish him luck just when Vidushi and Tanya arrive. Tanya looks stunning in a plain red dress along with black boots. She also has a black clutch in her hand. Vishaad takes her hand and opens the front door for her. She blushes and takes her seat. Jiggy and Parth are sitting on one seat and in front of them is Kaustuki. Vidushi quickly sits beside Parth. I give her a knowing smile. I sit beside Kaustuki and Randhir takes his place beside me. Man this is really conjusted and crammed up.

The Jeep starts. Randhir realises my discomfort and puts his arm behind my back so that I can lean on him. Well this is better. Vishaad turns on the music. Velle starts playing. We all start singing like crazy on the top of our voice.

Kar rahe badmaashiyaan, bole uncle auntiyaan! Apni aisi yaariyaan duniya pe mitti paaye!!

In half an hour we reach the restaurant. It is not very busy and the interior is all purple and white. We have a reserved table so we all sit and order food. Oh man I can't wait. There is animated conversation going on during dinner when suddenly Vishaad goes on his knees beside Tanya. Not only our table but the whole restaurant goes silent. Omg!

"Tanya.. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met. From the freshers party I knew that there was some connection between us. Mujhe laga it's just attraction. But no. Attraction toh sirf face se hota hai. I am attracted to your face and your heart and your soul and your innocence. The whole of you is just perfect. I am really madly crazily desperately fully absolutely and surely in love with you Tanya. Will you be my girlfriend?"

He produces a ring and holds out to her. The whole restaurant is waiting for Tanya's answer. Tears are streaming down her face. She nods. "I love you too Vishaad"

Everyone starts clapping and cheering while Vishaad puts on the ring on her finger. Yeaahhh! They both kiss each other and there is more noise. Whoaa!! Ye baad me bhi ho sakta tha.

Randhir brings his hand in front of my face and then I realise that I am holding it tightly. Anticipation you see! I leave his hand. "Pichak gaya mera haath" he says with a pained fake expression. I roll my eyes and laugh and we continue with dinner.

____

One couple down.. two more to go hahaha :)