Where are you Randhir?

I have literally searched for him in each and every corner of the college. Where the hell is he? Lectures ko bhi nahi aaya.. phone bhi switched off.. does he always have to do something stupid and impulsive like this.. kuch bole bina just.. disappeared? Like last time.

Where are you Randhir?

I am sitting in my room and my message again is not delivered. 23 messages. Yes I counted! Suddenly my phone rings. I pick up without looking at the screen.

"Hello Randhir?"

"Randhir?? Tanya here. Please room me aao. Yaha Vidushi meri jaan le rahi hai. Mai toh pagal ho jaaungi ab!"

What?? I hear Vidushi yelling beside her. "Tum aane wali thi Sanyukta to help me kal ke liye.. bring those white heels jo mujhe vo din pasand aaye the. I wanna try them on this outfit.. Tanya rakho ab phone.. meri dusri earring dhundo naa.."

Oh god!

"Sunaa tumne? Jaldi aao ab before I blast this room" Tanya says and the line goes off. What the hell was that? Mujhe bolne ka mauka hi nahi diya! But I don't wanna go. I am too worried about Randhir to do anything else.. but I guess I need to divert my mind. He will be ok.

The room is a bloody mess!! What the hell! I enter and look at them sitting on the floor. I feel something poke my feet. It's an earring. As I am picking it up Vidushi squeals. "Hell tumne dhund liya.. pehle aati toh pehle mil jaata na" she says and keeps the earrings is a small box.

"Kuch aur bhi nahi pehenna isse.. bass vahi stupid earrings chahiye the" says Tanya and rolls her eyes. I give her the shoes.

"Done! Sab set hai ab kal bass tayyaar hona hai and I won't be late" says Vidushi proudly. I give her a small smile.

Tanya has brought noodles from the canteen and we three are eating it. Tanya and Vidushi are chatting non-stop and I am hardly listening to them because my mind is occupied by that stupid careless Randhir.

I realise that both of them are staring at me in disbelief. Is there something on my face? I touch it to be sure.

"Kya?" I ask them.

"Teen baar humne tumhara naam liya and tum apne me hi khoyi hui ho. Kya hua Sanyukta?" Vidushi asks, concerned.

"Randhir" I say and sigh.

"Kya kiya bhai ne.. I will kill-" I interrupt her in between. "Subah se gayab hai vo. Phone bhi band aa raha hai.. bahot upset tha vo jab bahar gaya tha. I am just.. worried." I say. They both look at each other and sigh.

"Bass itni si baat? Aa jaayega raat tak. Nahi aaya raat tak toh we will call his friends ok. Don't worry." Vidushi gives me an assuring smile. I nod.

"Umm.. are you guys? You and Randhir.. I mean.. tum dono.." Tanya asks fidgeting with the pillow cover. I get what she is trying to say and my eyes widen in shock.

"Noo!" I shake my head.

"Ok ok" she holds up her hands defensively.

"Bass tum dono ek dusre ki bahot care karte ho.. one look at you guys and it seems like something is going on" explains Tanya.

"I wish something was going on though" says Vidushi with a big smile on her face. I roll my eyes. These two are impossible.

I go back to my room and again try to call Randhir. Switched off! Bass bahot ho gaya. I'm no more calling him. I'll read the novel that I was not getting the time to complete and go to sleep.

______

Light fills the room and I am covered with my blanket. When did I sleep? I look around and see that the book I was reading is placed on the table. I had to talk to Randhir. Randhir? Did he come last night? How the hell did I fall asleep like that. Shit! I guess he had come. I go to the washroom and it is steamy like someone just had a shower. He had definitely come! Shit why didn't he wake me up. Did he get my messages? I quickly shower and get ready. I grab my phone and check that all the messages are delivered and seen. But no reply!

My concern gets replaced by anger.

_____

Na na don't kill me for this chhotu update.. because.... Will update one more chapter in a few hours.. love you! :)