Sanaya

"Sanaya bhai ki girlfriend thi. Bhai ka pehla pyaar you know. Humare school me thi vo and bahot hi cute si ladki thi. 9th standard ke ending me jab dramatics the tab bhai aur vo same play me the. They went on to become really good friends. Do mahine tak pura time saath rehte the. Practice ke time. Khana peena sab saath. Humare ghar bhi aati thi. Play ke din school ka last day tha. Tab bhai had proposed her. Sanaya was also in love with him toh she happily accepted him. Vacations me bhi pura time they used to be together. Bahot serious tha bhai unke relationship ke baare me. School shuru hua and everyone in school also knew about them. They were the star couple of our school. Kabhi jhagda nahi kuch nahi. Lekin ek moment ne sab change kar diya" Vidushi pauses for a moment and her face becomes really sad.

"10th ke farewell ke din bhai ne Sanaya ko ek ladke ko kiss karte hue dekha. Vo Sanaya ka best friend tha, Arjun. Bhai ne Sanaya ko ghar bulaya uss din. Pata nahi kya baat hui but Sanaya bahar aayi rote rote aur mujhe hug kar ke boli ke please Randhir ko samjhaao. I only love him. Vo bass heat of the moment me ho gaya kyu ki Arjun Boston jaa raha tha kal for further education" Vidushi sighs shaking her head and continues.

"I didn't know what to say. School ke din bhi khatam. Vacations chalu the and bhai became really distant. Baat nahi karte the kisi se jyada. Most of the time apne room me locked rehte the. Sanaya bahot call karti thi and ghar bhi aati thi but bhai ne kabhi usski shakal nahi dekhi. Fir eventually calls band ho gaye but bhai toh recover hi nahi ho rahe the. Fir ek baar mumma ne kuch baat ki bhai se and vo dheere dheere thik ho gaye. Mujhe nahi pata kya baat but shayad mumma unke saamne royi thi uss din. Pehle bhai was not like this. He believed in true love. But ye haadse ke baad I guess he lost the faith in it. Vo jaisa bhi hai.. I love him really very much. And ofcourse he loves me too. I just want him to be happy. Tum bhi thoda sambhaal lo ha Sanyukta. Bhai bahot sensitive hai aise maamlo me"

Whooaa! That's a lot to take in. She rubs her head with her hand and I hug her. "Even I want him to be happy Vidushi. He is a great roommate, a great friend and an even better person. And I care for him too. I won't ever intentionally hurt him Don't worry." I say and we both leave the room.

On my way to the classroom I call daadi and have a brief conversation with her. "Vo kon tumhara roommate.. umm haa Randhir. Pareshan toh nahi karta na?" she asks.

"Nahi daadi usse achha roommate toh kabhi mujhe milta hi nahi. He is a great guy" I say and smile to myself.

Later we enter the classroom and Randhir is sitting with Parth. We sit in front of them and Tanya and others also come and sit on the benches around us. The bell rings.

That khadoos sir from the 1st lecture enters the class. "Silence everybody. There is a new student joining from today. Please help her by giving her all the previous notes. Come in Sanaya."

"Fuck!" Vidushi hisses and I hear Randhir's gasp from behind when she slowly walks inside.

Her skin is really fair and her height is short. She is wearing heels and a really cute pink dress. She is damn cute whit her long hair and baby face. I can't see all her features from here but yes.. she is definitely pretty. She sits on the 1st bench and I don't think she has seen Randhir yet.

Oh my.. Bichara Randhir.. Bhagwan aap kyu aisa kar rahe ho mere dost ke saath. Shit shit shit!!!

____

Kaafi twist and turns chalu hai.. what do you think aage kya hoga???