Bad news

I call him and this time his phone rings. Thank God it's not off. "Hello" he says absentmindedly. I guess he didn't see the caller.

"Randhir!!" I exclaim. There is a pause.

"Mai busy hu Sanyukta. Baad me baat karta hu" he says in a cold voice.

"Nahi abhi baat karo.. baat nahi phone pe. Tum aao hostel and mujhe milo! Kaha ho tum?" I ask growing more and more impatient.

"Bye Sanyukta" he disconnects.

What. The. Hell.

He disconnected just like that. I stare at my phone in disbelief. I again call him but he doesn't answer. I decide that I will just forget about that brat and attend my lectures. Bahot ho gaya. I feel like a psycho clingy girl jo apne crush ke peeche padi hai to give her a chance. Samajhta kya hai khud ko? Idiot. Bass ab tum apni akkad dikhaao aur mai tumhe meri akkad dikhati hu.

Who was I kidding. I can't stop thinking about him and I am calling him every hour. Kyuki dekha jaaye toh ye raita maine hi failaya hai. Vo dare diya toh diya, jab pata tha ke Sanaya ko call lag gaya toh cut bhi nahi kiya.

Ofcourse he is not answering. There were just two lectures today. Thank God! Because the anxiety was killing me. I need to know what has happened. And only one person can tell me. Sanaya.

I am standing outside her room staring at her door. Last time I made her cry. Congrats for being a bitch Sanyukta! Shit! Will she help me? My hands are sweaty as I knock her door.

She opens it and is shocked to see me. She makes way for me to come in. "Bolo Sanyukta" she says in a cold voice.

"I'm sorry for that day Sanaya. But Randhir.." she raises her hand to stop him.

"Tumne toh sunaa hi hoga ke nashe me insaan sach bolta hai. The other day, Randhir was totally drunk and he confessed ke he still loves me. I knew it. Kal vo aaya tha baat karne. But tab usne kaha ke it was not true. Sanyukta what is your problem ha.. tumne uske dimaag me mere baare me sab galat bhar diya hai.. he still loves me and tumhari wajah se vo peeche hatt gaya.. can't you see him happy?" she looks at me in hatred.

What?! I am rooted to the spot in shock. She thinks that Randhir still loves her and confessed his love to her on the phone and I made him change his mind? Noo.. She has got it all wrong. This is just so messed up! No wonder Randhir is away.. because of me.. because I messed it up so bad!

"Sanaya tum galat samajh rahi ho.. vo tumse pyaar nahi karta."

"Toh tumse karta hai?? I thought tum achhi ladki ho. But you are the one keeping us away. Mere Randhir ko tum distract kar rahi ho.. but he will soon come back to me" she says slyly. Enough! I can't take this bullshit any longer. This girl is just unbelievable.

"We will see darling. Dekhte hai kisske paas aata hai vo. I am sure he'll prefer dating a real snake than a fake one like you" With that I stomp out of her room and the last thing I see is her shock and anger mixed up in one deadly glare.

I am panting as I reach my room. I wash my face and again call Randhir. Again no answer. Vidushi had called me to help her get ready so I compose myself and go to her room. She is almost ready.

She is wearing a white silk top and a light blue pleated skirt that ends just below her knees. Minimal make up. Drop earrings, my heels and a small sling bag. Her hair is sideways braided with soft tendrils escaping and framing her face beautifully. This is so different than what Vidushi usually wears. She always looks sexy and hot and has this bad girl look going on. But today she looks like a pretty, elegant angel.

For a moment I forget about all that happened a while ago and go hug her. "You look so cute.. gorgeous! Omg Vidushi!" She blushes. Where the hell is Vidushi!! I and Tanya tease her.

She leaves and Tanya too tells me that Vishaad will be coming soon to spend time with her. Oh! I quickly leave and as I am entering my room I get a call. It's from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hello Sanyukta main Diksha.. your neighbour.." she says panting. Huh? Why has she called. We rarely talk to eachother. "Ha bolo Diksha" I say.

"Tumhari daadi ko heart attack aaya and we are admitting her in the city hospital. Jaldi se aa jaao" she disconnects.

______

Dun dun dun...!!!! Cliffhanger hai fir bhi vote and comment kar do please!