Back to Normal

The next day I wake up and look at the clock and it's 7.35 am. I turn to the other side and look at Randhir who is deep in his sleep. Can he be anymore cute?! I smile.

Oh shut up Sanyukta!

What shut up? Cute hai toh hai.. and hot bhi..

What the hell! But you made him so unhappy you idiot!

Urghh.. I stop my inner conversation and just then two sleepy sexy brown eyes look at me. Oh shit how dumb Sanyukta!! Aur taad usse and make him feel awkward.

"Um good morning" I say and smile. Two lazy eyes stare at me. "Good morning" he says. I get up and sit on the bed. He too gets up and goes inside the washroom. I tie my hair in a bun and rub my eyes. I select the clothes to wear from my wardrobe and keep them on the bed. I hear the shower from inside. I decide to pack my bag also.

Just then Randhir comes out just with a towel draped around his waist.

Oh fuck!

Oh wow!

Oh shut up!

His body is still damp from the shower but his hair is fully wet. He is lean but has all the muscles in all the right places. I see the faint lines of his abs and gulp. Good morning ka asli matlab toh ye hota hai..

I realize that I am staring at him with my eyes wide open and quickly order my eyes to look up. When my eyes meet his, he smirks and walks towards the wardrobe and starts wearing his shirt.

He smirked? He smirked! Oh I had missed it. Never had I imagined that I will miss that annoying smirk of his.

I quickly take my clothes and run into the bathroom. I let out a huge sigh of relief. Why the heck was I holding my breath. I shower and get ready inside (unlike that hotshot).

I go out and Vidushi has come. These two just always look good in anything and everything. Genes ka kamaal! Randhir is wearing a purple shirt and black jeans. Vidushi is in a maroon top and ripped white skinny jeans. Now face Miss Vidushi Shekhawat and her questions.

"Bhai but aap pehle mujhe bata dete naa.." she says folding her hands. Oh so the conversation has already begun.

"Vidushi jokes apart.. vo baat kal hi khatam ho gayi hai and it would be better ke tum wapas iss topic ko naa nikaalo" he says sternly.

"But bhai-"

"Vidushi nahi.. Sanyukta ko awkward feel ho raha hai.. bass ab chup raho!" he says and goes to pick up his bag.

"Urghh you are the worst brother"

"That's 'cuz you are the worst sister" he pulls her cheeks and goes out taking his bag.

"Sanyukta tumne kuch bataya bhi nahi" says Vidushi rubbing her cheek and putting all her attention on me.

"I was equally shocked babe but he said ke bass feelings hai they will go away so filhaal just let him be" I tell her, desperately hoping ke jo mai bol rahi hu waisa hi ho.

"Umm.. date kar lo na bhai ko. I could be your sister in law.. woww!!" Vidushi squeaks and giggles. I playfully punch her nose.

"Toh mai Randhir ko date karu just because I'll get the chance to be your sister in law. Beta, sirf date karne se ye title nahi milta. Shaadi karni padti hai" I laugh.

"Ha toh ho jaayegi na shaadi usme konsi badi baat hai. Tum dono itne jaldi itne achhe dost bann gaye. Aur tum dono loyal ho aur interesting bhi. Aur aaj kal main reason for break up is cheating ya fir no spark left. Aisa toh tum dono ke saath hoga nahi. Bass fir shaadi ho jaayegi aaram se. Mujhe toh soch ke hi pet me gudgudi ho rahi hai" she giggles and I laugh at her antics.

"Ok jokes apart, please ye baat kisi ko batana mat.. Tanya ko bhi nahi ok" I tell Vidushi and she nods.

"I hope bhai is not in love with you. I don't want him to go in that Sanaya ka devdas phase again" she says and sighs.

"Naa he didn't mention love vagera.. just attraction. And what Sanaya ka devdas phase? Who is she?" I ask and sit beside her.

"Bhai ko kuch mat batana ok please ke maine tumhe bataa diya.. So sanaya.." she starts.

______

Vidushi is the cutest hai na? Thank you for reading so far, it means a lot to me. Vote and comment :)