Vidushi's twin

Opening my eyes, I look at the clock and it says 7.10. I stretch lazily and rub my eyes.

Randhir is still sleeping soundly. Hair all messed up, mouth slightly open. That teasing nature quite for a while.

I wish he was always like this. Quite and peaceful. Then I would have liked to be his friend, because.. okay I admit it, he seems really funny and cool.

I roll my eyes and smile at the same time.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Such a irritating brat he is. Last night when he saved me from falling, I thought he is that sweet, chocolate boy type. But actually he is a shaitaan.

A good looking shaitaan.

Ugh not again!

I go and take my clothes from the wardrobe and walk inside the bathroom locking it properly.
After dressing up, I go outside and stand in front of the mirror.

I am wearing a blue tank top with black jeans. I start applying the liner and turn to see that Randhir is still asleep.

Doesn't he know about the meeting. Should I wake him up? No way!! Why should I? Tying my hair up in a high ponytail, I decide to finally leave.

It's 8.15. Great! Today I won't be late. With a final look at Mr. Sustad I get outside the room and slowly close the door.

I walk down towards the ground floor, avoiding bumping into the crowd of freshers and stand outside the hall. Vidushi and Tanya have not yet come so I take a look at the big, no.. massive hall which is getting filled up quickly.

"Sanyukta!" I hear a voice and turn to see Vidushi and Tanya coming.

Tanya is wearing a cute pink dress with grey floral pattern on it while Vidushi looks hot in her denim shorts and black t-shirt. They both come and hug me.

"Chalo hall full ho raha hai. Mujhe ekdum peeche nahi baithna" says Vidushi and we three go and sit in one of the middle rows. There is a lot of chaos in the hall and I sit with Vidushi and Tanya on either side of me.

"Suno" I say and both of them look at me.

"Kal raat ko tum log puch rahe the na roommate ke baare me" I say playing with the hem of my top.

"Ha ha kon hai teri roommate?" asks Vidushi.

"Teri nahi.. tera. Ek ladka hai mera roommate" I say with irritation.

"KYA" they both say in unison and a few students around us turn to look at us suspiciously.

"Shh.. Pata nahi yaar aise kaise ho gaya. Maine usko kaha ke room kal hi change karwaayenge office me ja ke. Ab meeting ke baad usske saath jaana hai office" I tell them.

"Kaisa dikhta hai?" Vidushi asks poking me and wiggling her eyebrows with a glint in her eyes and Tanya chuckles.

I slap her arm lightly. "Oh shut up Vidushi. Bahot irritating hai vo. Mujhe bahot chhedta hai, pareshaan kar ke rakha hai" I say with my head in my hands.

"Pareshaan matlab? Usne kal raat kuch.." prompts Tanya with a worried expression on her face.

"Nahi nahi waisa kuch nahi. Bass vo ladka bahot.. Shaitaan hai" I tell her.

Suddenly someone pulls Vidushi's hair from behind which makes her lean backwards and yelp.

"Owww... Who is this bastard" Vidushi growls turning and raising her hand to hit whoever had the guts to do that.

Even Tanya and I turn and...

What!!

"Bhai!" Vidushi shouts at him and pinches his arm angrily.

No. No no.. nononono... NO!

Standing in all his glory is none other than Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

"Fir se tum! Not again" I whine like a little girl.

His eyes land on me and he starts laughing as Vidushi and Tanya look at us with confusion written all over their faces.

And that's when it clicks inside my head..

Randhir is Vidushi's twin brother!

_________

Vidushi and Randhir as siblings.. that too twins!! Now that's going to be really fun because I always wanted more scenes of Randhir and Vidushi together in the show. So what do you guys think?