Tanya's Birthday

We all are sitting in Vidushi and Tanya's room with the lights off. Randhir, Vishaad, Parth, Kaustuki and Jiggy. "Kab aayega ye dono" whispers Kaustuki. Oh I love her toota foota hindi.

"Aayega, mera Tanya Vidushi jarur aayega.. Zameen ki chaati faad ke" says Randhir in that Karan Arjun style. Everyone laughs and I hit him on his arm.

Oh why does this happen to me always. Jab bhi mai kahi chupti hu tab zor se susu lagti hai excitement ke maare.. Bachpan me toh ek baar chhupa chhupi ke time I almost.. urgh dhyaan bhatkaao Sanyukta!

Randhir is looking at me and I guess controlling his laughter. I give him a 'kya' wala expression. "Don't worry mujhe bhi zor ki lagi hai" he whispers in my ear and we both burst into laughter. All others give us a confused expression just when the the door slightly opens and the lights are switched on.

"Surprise!!" we all scream together. Tanya is shocked and so so thrilled! We all go and hug her and wish her a happy birthday. Randhir and Vishaad had bought a small cake from the market which is a one hour drive from the college. She cuts the cake and we all sing happy birthday.

"Tanya the party is not over ha kal hum sab ko treat chahiye" Jiggy says feeding her a piece. "Ya ya ofcourse" she says. We all click selfies and pictures and then I go and wash my hands and use the washroom. Hashh!

Randhir is standing beside me with the last piece of cake. I take it from his paper plate and put the whole of it in my mouth. "Oye bhukkad! Wapas tumne mere plate se kabhi kuch liya naa toh.."

"Toh kya" I say with my mouth full. "Bolo bolo.. toh kya? Toh?? Kyaa??" I tease him. "Toh.." he takes one step and I take a step back. Suddenly everyone's attention is on us. "Randhir.." I say moving backwards and now I am against the wall. "Toh.." he says and lifts his hand. I close my eyes. He touches my cheek.

But his fingers.. wait what?? Oh god he had cream on his fingers. I open my eyes and everyone starts laughing.  "Randhir!" I say and walk towards him. He runs out shouting "Bye good night". I too run behind him waving towards my friends. Oh god he runs so fast.. we reach the room and we both are now breathless.

I put both my hands on my waist and say "You are so dead". He too puts his hands on his waist and mimics my voice "You are so dead" and starts laughing.

I roll my eyes and go and wash my face and also brush my teeth. I come out and Randhir then goes inside the washroom. The running has made me tired. I soon fall asleep.

The next day when I wake up Randhir is still sleeping. He looks so peaceful like this. But when he is wide awake he is nothing less than a monster. Yesterday he put cake on my face!! Badlaa toh lungi mai Mr. Shekhawat. I take my phone and download a police Jeep Siren ringtone.

Eeekkss I feel so evil! I put the volume up on full and bring the phone close to his ears.

Play!

He gets up in a jerk. "What the fuck!" he curses.

I start laughing like crazy. The 'claping hands like a retarded seal' laugh. Oh god his face had become so weird.

"Your face" I say between my laughter.

"Is really handsome.. I know" he replies and looks at me with a suppressed smile.

"Sweet heart I will get back at you. Wait and watch" he says and goes inside the bathroom. "Ya ya" I say under my breath.

After a while Randhir comes out in his towel. I quickly look away. "Tum kapde kyu nahi le jaate andar. Ek ladki rehti hai tumhare saath" I say twiddling my fingers. "Oh I thought you like seeing me like this. Vo din toh tum mujhe totally check out kar rahi thi." he says.

Shit!

"Shut up" I say and go into the bathroom avoiding to look at him.

...

.

Okay the funny moments of Sandhir.. do u guys think that they are funny or really dumb! Good bad any comments are welcomed...