Thank you

I really have so much to say, but I don't know where to start...

First of all thank you very very much! Until now we have 83k reads and around 7k likes. Also, we are #39 in fanfiction... *screams like a maniac*

This means a lot to me. This is the first time I've written a story and I am so glad that you guys liked it.

I owe this to you mere sabse awesome readers. You guys are seriously the best. Thank you for all the likes and all the wonderful comments which kept pushing me to write more and better.

When Sadda Haq got over, it was like a major part of my life was taken away. I loved that show and the characters and just everything about it. Most importantly Param and Harshita who played Randhir and Sanyukta so well. I wanted those characters to stay alive and that's when I came up with the idea to write a fan fiction on our beloved Sandhir.

You all must have noticed how my writing was not good in the starting chapters and also the chapters were really short. That was because I didn't expect the story to be such a success.

So I'll be doing a lot of editing to make the book better. You can reread it again if you want then.

Aur kya bolna reh gaya? Umm.. Ha.. to all my loyal readers who always commented on all the chapters. You peeps always brought a smile on my face. I always loved reading the comments section.

Okay and a few questions I want to answer which were frequently asked..

Will there be Randhir's POV??

Yes yes yes!! Everyone wants to know what's going on in our hero's mind right? But not the whole book. Just some parts I'll post. Like their first meeting, how he fell in love, the Sanaya phase, the separation.. any other chapter you guys wanna add up then please comment. I'll try to post that one in his pov too....

Will there be a sequel?

No babies. Sorry but this story covered everything about them, so no sequel.

Will you write another ff??

This one is the most asked. See when I started writing this book, my vacations were going on so no college. But then college started and I also started doing internship in a firm. So it took my whole day and it was really difficult to make time for writing. Also my exams will be starting soon.. so for now I am not planning to write another story or ff. Atleast not till June. After that maybe I will... You never know. But don't worry I'll keep posting the bonus chapters every now and then. So I won't be completely gone.

Anything else you wanna ask or know just comment it here and I will pakka answer. And once again....

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you........ Thanks for all the love you guys gave me. I appreciate it a lot.

My babies are the bestest bestum best. Sab khud ke liye taali bajaao ab. Keep loving me and keep reading. Stay happy!

Wattpad ki jai ho!!!!!