Mr and Miss Freshers

'Kya karu?' from the movie Barfi starts playing and everyone really starts dancing showing off their perfect moves. Randhir seems to like this song because a big smile is plastered on his face and I am grinning like an idiot too.

Dil ye mera bass me nahi, pehle kabhi aisa hota tha nahi.
Tu hi bata iss dil ka mai ab kya karu?
Kehne pe chalta nahi, kuch dino se meri bhi sunnta nahi.
Tu hi bata iss dil ka mai.. uff ab mai kya karu? Mai kya karu......

Randhir is singing along. He takes my hand and twirls me and then pulls me towards his hard body and dips me really low. I squeal in delight and giggle in his arms. The song changes and 'offo' from 2 states starts playing.

Randhir is taking the lead and I am following him step by step effortlessly. We dance in a carefree mood not worrying about the steps. I suddenly trip and fall in Randhir's arms.

"Kon naagin dance kar raha hai ab?" Randhir asks with a teasing glint in his eyes and laughs. I giggle and slap his arm. He places his hands firmly on my waist and before I have time to protest, he lifts me up in the air. After just 5 seconds I am back on the ground and laughing out loud.

"Wapas wapas" I say jumping up and down. Oh my... I loved it when he lifted me like that.

He shakes his head laughing. "You think you are really light?" he asks me pinching my nose.

"Fine just accept it ke ye jo muscles tumne banaye hai vo bass show off ke liye hai. Hawa bhari hai isme" I mock him poking his arms. "I know what you're trying to do angel eyes" he says taking a step forward and lifts me again but this time for a long time.

My heart skips a beat and I don't know if it's because he has lifted me or because of the endearment he gave me.

Angel eyes!!

We dance for 3-4 more songs. Have I ever had so much fun!? Everyone is clapping and cheering at the end of the songs and the host comes back on the stage.

"So did everyone have fun" he asks. "Yess" everyone screams. "It's time to declare the winners!" he exclaims.

Honestly I don't even care about winning anymore. I just had so much fun! That's all that matters. Ok but deep down I wish we win.. deep deep down.

"So the mister and miss freshers are....." the host says and takes a long pause for the dramatic effect. "Parth and Vidushi!"

Everyone cheers and claps for them. Yesss I am so happy for my girlfriend. I look at Randhir and he too is happily clapping and cheering for them. Vidushi will be on top of the world that she is sharing this title with Parth.

They both go up on the stage and there is more cheering. And damn their jodi really looks good. Vidushi is all flushed and Parth offers her his hand while stepping up on stage. I don't miss the way she shyly places his hand in his.

They both are awarded with sashes on which Mr and Miss Fresher is written. After that they even get crowns.

I quickly click some pics of them. Vidushi would want to save this moment forever. They come down and we go to congratulate them.

"Yeaahh congratulations!" I say hugging them. Randhir also congratulates them.

"The real party is now beginning guys!! Come on everybody on the dance floor!!" shouts the host and the real thumping music starts with all the Bollywood dance numbers.

We go to find Tanya. She is still dancing with that guy. She looks at us and gives a shy smile waving at us to come there.

"Guys this is Vishaad. And these are his friends Kaustuki and Jiggy." she introduces us. They congratulate Vidushi and Parth. Without wasting any more time we start dancing.

Magar magar.. Maine hothon se lagayi toh... Hungama ho gaya!!

Everyone is dancing like crazy. Tanya and Vishaad can't keep their hands off each other. Literally.

Gosh they've just met! Looking at Jiggy and Kaustuki I think Jiggy has a crush on her. His eyes are just on her.

Vidushi is dancing with me showing off all her moves. Is there anything this girl can not do? She even dances like a professional.

And the weirdest are Parth and Randhir. Parth fir bhi thik hai but Randhir is dancing like crazy. Jumping and waving his hands everywhere. Even I don't shy away and have fun.

After a few numbers, a girl comes from nowhere and hugs Randhir. Hug is a decent word. I can't see her face. Randhir too is taken by surprise but hugs her back anyway. She breaks the hug and ohh..

It's his girlfriend. Ishika.

_______

Did you have fun like Sandhir did in this chapter?? Please comment your views and vote!