Angel eyes (Bonus chapter)

"Tum jaao mai baad me aaunga" I tell my twin sister as she starts loading the car with her bags. I seriously don't know what is she carrying in those 5 bags of her. College me ja rahe hai, kisi jungle me nahi!

She glares at me. "Bhai, papa ne kaha tha saath me jaane ke liye" she says. "Papa ki chamchi" I say rolling my eyes at her. "Shut up!" she snaps and starts pulling me.

"Vidushi tum jaao yaar mujhe abhi kisi se milna hai jaane se pehle" I tell her and she eyes me suspiciously. "Jenny! Hai na? Jenny se milna hai na" she asks. Will this girl ever let it go.

I blankly nod at her and she sighs. "Bhai, bass bhi karo ab ye sab. Ab naye college me ja rahe hai toh ab se nayi life start ok? Waise bhi tum ek mahine se jyada rehte nahi kisi ladki ke saath. Tum aise nahi ho. Can you forget about that stupid incident of the past and stop playing around?" she says with concern clear in her eyes.

"Okay mummy no. 2! Ab isse jyada bhaashan dogi toh so jaaunga mai" I say, fake yawning and she huffs.

"Koi faayda nahi kuch bol ke. Arrogant! Kamina!" she says under her breath but I hear it. "Ha chudail, I love you too. Niklo ab!" I say as I help her with her bags and the driver starts the car.

But she doesn't get in. Because guess what? Bhai ko bike li hai toh mujhe bhi chahiye!! Huh. Our driver will take care of the luggages and we will take our bikes.

"Mai papa ko bataaungi!" She shouts at me and I just smirk. I know she won't. Even if we fight like we want to kill each other, we always have each other's back. She gets on the bike and leaves in speed. I don't know how this girl got a driver's licence!

Vidushi is my twin sister and just a few minutes younger than me. We don't look exactly the same. Infact, we have very different features. I have always done the big bro dadagiri on her and I know she gets irritated by it, but who cares. I have to keep that dumb creature safe. I don't want her to face the things that I faced. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and start heading towards my destination.

I ring the doorbell and after a few minutes the door opens. Granny ma looks at me and her face lights up. "Randhir beta.. tum gaye nahi?" she asks and I shake my head. "Aapse mile bina kaise jaata?" I say and she grins and opens the door wide for me to come in.

Obviously this is not Jenny. I broke up with her the day before yesterday. But Vidushi doesn't need to know this. Infact nobody needs to know. Because nobody understands.

"Aji sunnte ho.. Randhir aaya hai" she calls out when I enter the living room and daadu comes in his wheelchair.

"Randhir my boy! Mujhe laga tum nikal chuke Panchgani ke liye" he says. "Nahi daadu. Ab toh vohi rehna hai 3 saal. Koi jaldi nahi hai" I say and sit on the couch as granny ma gives me a glass of water. "Tumhare dad ne kuch kaha?" he asks and I sigh.

Dad.

He wanted me to take the medical field and become a doctor like him. But I don't want to become a doctor. I never wanted to. To see people suffering, to see their families desperate for them to get well is not a view I'd like to see everyday. Here in India doctors are considered to be next to God. And I don't think of myself so highly.

Okay I'm being a bit negative. Doctors save a lot of lives and help a lot.. But. But they also see people dieing. And I just can't.. I don't trust myself enough to take someone's life in my hands.

So yes, I never ever wanted to become a doctor. I have my own reasons.

Daadu pats my shoulder lightly and I blink away my thoughts.

"Dad ka toh aapko pata hai na. Unke marzi se sab hona chahiye. Aur na ho toh vo kaise bhi apni marzi chalaa lete hai. But mai bhi aakhir unka hi beta hu. Ziddi unki tarah. Baat nahi kar rahe hai sahi se kuch dino se. Aaj jaate hue bhi kuch bole nahi. But ma boli ke vo unse baat karegi.. dekhte hai ab" I tell him and daadi brings me a thaali.