Parth

Now that I'm alone in my room, I decide to get my things ready for tomorrow. I keep the dress aside and paint my nails red. I keep aside a black bracelet and my red pumps. Then I decide to take a nap for sometime.

____________

I slowly open my eyes and see Randhir staring at me. I smile.

Wait.. what!

I jump out of bed.

"Tum! Oh sorry, tum ab mere roommate ho" I say rubbing my eyes.

He is still staring. I snap my fingers in front of his eyes and he blinks.

"Huh?" he asks. I roll my eyes.

"Aankh khuli rakh ke sote ho kya" I say and go to the washroom. I wash my face and when I come back Randhir is watching some video on his phone and laughing. I decide to go to the canteen for dinner.

Vidushi and Tanya have not come yet. I look around. Everyone has formed their own group and are chatting.

"Hey Sanyukta" says Tanya as I see both of them coming towards me. They both sit and after a while I and Vidushi go to bring us food as Tanya goes to make a call.

Today as dessert, we have gulab jamun!! Yeaahh.. My favorite!

We start eating and just then Randhir comes with a plate in his hand with some guy.

Not some guy. Mere jeeju. Oh I mean Vidushi's crush. Oh my god!

Vidushi's back is towards them so she hasn't seen them yet.

She's gonna freak out.

All the best babe.

Randhir pulls Vidushi's ponytail. Why does he always do that? So annoying!

Without looking behind Vidushi pushes her elbow behind hitting Randhir in his stomach.

"Bhai, for once will you stop behaving like a douchebag. If you do that again, mai kasam se tumhaare saare baal noch ke nikaal dungi.. you idiotic donk.." her words are cut short when she finally looks behind with her eyes almost popping out of her sockets.

Randhir makes an annoyed face at her and sits beside her.

"Arey Parth baith na. Don't mind ha, ye chudail, jo unfortunately meri twin sister hai, aisi hi hai" he says.

Ooops!

I can see that Vidushi is really embarrassed and she glares at Randhir.

Parth takes his place in front of Vidushi and Randhir sits between him and Vidushi.

"Mai chudail nahi hu!" Vidushi says pinching Randhir's arm harshly. Randhir literally falls off his chair in pain and groans.

"Ha tabhi toh you are not trying to murder me with those fingers" he says rubbing his arm where she pinched him.

Parth chuckles as Vidushi mutters curses under her breath.

That's a great first impression, I think.

"Hi, Parth Kashyap" says Parth and we all introduce ourselves.

I already ship Vidushi and Parth together. I mean Vidushi is just the prettiest and Parth is not so bad looking either. Also she is really bold and sassy while Parth is a little shy. He is a little taller than Randhir and he has the body of an athlete.

Vidushi looks at me and mouths 'oh my god he is so hot' when nobody is looking. I chuckle.

The conversation on our table flows easily and I'm really having fun laughing my heart out. First we are debating about who is the better 'Khan' in Bollywood and next we are discussing if Pani Puri is better than vada pav. Then in a few moments the topic is about how we are managing in our new 'home'.

"Oh toh tum ho Randhir ki roommate jo usse pyaar karti ho" Parth says suddenly without a trace of humor.

"Kyaa" I shout in bewilderment.

"Ha Randhir ne kaha ke usski roommate usske pyaar me padd gayi and room change karne ko tayyar hi nahi hai. You even proposed him in front of the whole college right? Girl you've got the guts ha.. tumhe dekh ke aise laga nahi" says Parth.

I look at Randhir angrily.

He grins at me sheepishly and I want nothing more than to wipe off that grin from his face.

Asshole!

Parth looks at my expression and then at Randhir and then back at me and he finally gets it.

"Oh shit Randhir!" he chuckles. "Sorry Sanyukta, ye kamina itna seriously bola ke mazak kar raha hai ye samajh hi nahi paaya" he says.

"Ussi me toh maza hai" Randhir replies with a smirk and Tanya changes the topic clearly understanding that I'm about to burst in anger

Randhir Randhir Randhir...!

_______

Small one but please vote and comment if you liked it :)