Anger

Oh will he speak up! He sighs and rubs his face with his hand. "Thank you bolne ki koi jarurat nahi. Koi aur bhi hoti toh mai yahi karta" he says.

His words bring the image of Ishika and his dirty dancing and I feel an urge of fury boiling inside me. "Ya right! Tum toh sab ke saath aise hi ho. Konsi badi baat hai" I say with my voice sharper than necessary.

He looks at me in confusion and shock. "What?? Sanyukta are you OK? Maine tumhe uss ghatiya jaanwar se bachaaya aur tum gussa kar rahi ho. Wow!" he snaps back.

"Ha toh? Koi bhi hota toh tum yahi karte na? Aur mere saamne toh gussa karo hi mat. Tumhara koi haq nahi bannta. Jaao apni girlfriend ke saamne chillao aur usko sunaao. Mai kuch sunn ke nahi lungi" I shout back.

He doesn't answer this time and just glares at me. Oh even I can do that! It's like two hot headed people having a glaring competition in the middle of the college premises not ready to back off.

After sometime he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He takes my hand in his and starts leading me into the hostel building. Again I try not to notice how good my hand fits in his.

Wait what's he up to? I stop walking and pull my hand away and stand with my hands folded. I raise my eyebrows in a way to ask him what's he doing.

"Sanyukta chalo room me. Party khatam. It's not safe here." he says in a calm voice. Very calm voice.

"Mai khud ja sakti hu. I'm not a kid okay" I say. Although I feel like I am behaving like one. A really spoilt kid. I don't care but I am not letting you win this Mr. Shekhawat.

"Fine jaao. Mai bhi dekhta hu zara" he says and steps aside so that I can go ahead. I start walking and the ground shakes.

Oh my god earthquake!! How is Randhir standing still on this shaky ground?

Ok I guess it's the alcohol and not an earthquake. I look at Randhir and his face is expressionless. "Vo high heels me chalne ki aadat nahi hai isliye.." I murmur giving him an explanation. He presses his lips together and shakes his head. He should not know that I am stumbling here and there because of the excessive drinking.

He waves his hands towards the building indicating me to go ahead. Oh I will! Without your help.

Suddenly my stomach churns heavily and I run somehow behind a tree and throw up. Randhir is suddenly behind me holding my hair away from my face and rubbing my back.

"Ugh don't look jaao yaha se. Shit this is so bloody embarrassing. Please go" I say weakly and continue throwing up. Great great great! I am never ever going to drink again. Why did this happen to me god? That too in front of Randhir. He will tease me about this till the day I die.

He takes me towards the bench and I sit feeling dizzy and faint. "I'll bring water" he says and runs away.

Why am I finding it so difficult to open my eyes.. I should just sleep here I guess...

"Sanyukta paani.." It's Randhir's voice but I am too tired to open my eyes. He makes me drink the water and I still can't open my eyes. "Chalo room me" he says gently trying to make me stand up but I fall back on the bench.

I open my eyes somehow and see that he is looking at me helpless and scratching his head. Aww so cute. I giggle. "Good night Randhir" I slur and close my eyes again.

The last thing I see before everything goes blank is Randhir's concerned face and his fingers slightly shaking me trying to wake me up.

___________

Randhir is the best guy isn't he? Vote and comment.. happy reading :)