Long walks...

Vidushi suddenly pulls my hand making me stop.

"Ouch" I exclaim.

"Sorry sorry" Visushi apologizes. "Ek kaam karogi mera please?" Vidushi says holding my hand.

"Kya" I ask.

"Please bhai ko bulaa lo aur kaho ke tumhe usse baat karni hai so that mai Parth ke saath thodi der baat kar saku akele me" she pleads.

"No. No no no Vidushi. Humari bilkul jamti nahi." I say shaking my head.

"Please please please please.." she goes on jumping up and down. "Pleeeeeasee" she says again with a puppy dog face.

God how does she pull off that look so well.

I give up.

"Fine" I say and let out a sigh.

She hugs me tighty. "Oh thank you thank you. I love you" she says.

"And what about Parth?" I ask her teasingly.

"Sanyukta.." she blushes and slaps my arm lightly.

OMG! Vidushi is blushing. That's a rare sight.

"Randhir!" I call out.

Both of them look behind. Parth stands there and Randhir walks towards us.

"Bolo madam" he says.

"Ermm mujhe akele me baat karni hai" I say fidgeting with my hair. "Aw baby, ek pal bhi nahi raha jaata mere bina?" he says pulling my nose playfully and I swat his arm away.

"Vidushi tum Parth ko company do." Randhir says nodding towards him and Vidushi gives a total uninterested look and nods.

Acting toh dekho iski.. wah re wah..

Only I know that she is doing bhangra internally.

We four start walking. Parth and Vidushi in the front. Me and Randhir some steps behind them.

"Kya hua Sanyukta? Kuch problem hai kya?" Randhir asks me with a frown.

"Um nahi" I say.

Oh god what should I talk to him. Ye pehle hi soch lena chahiye tha..

But before I get a chance to come up with something, Randhir starts speaking. "Sorry maine Parth ko ye kaha ke tum mujhse pyaar karti ho and all that shit. But main aisa hi hu. Mazak masti chalti rehti hai meri. I didn't mean to hurt you. Issi baare me baat karni thi na?" he says looking at me seriously.

His whole mood seriously took a 360 degree turn. One moment he is teasing me and the next he is getting all serious. He is never serious when there are other people around. But I've got to see this side of him twice already.

I've never known the male species all that well. Being in a girl's school, I never had any male friends and if I say that I am all calm about sharing a room with one of them, then it's a big lie. Because inside I am freaking out!

"Mere saath kabhi koi itna frank nahi raha hai. Mere male friends bhi nahi the kabhi. And suddenly I am sharing the room with you. Sab naya hai. Thoda difficult hone wala hai." I say not believing that I'm actually opening up to him.

"Mai ye sab bass apni daadi ke liye kar rahi hu" I whisper.

He stops walking hearing my words and I stop with him too.

"I know Sanyukta" he says looking at me. "I am sure she is a special lady and worth all the efforts you are taking for her" he smiles.

I smile back and nod.

We have almost reached the campus and Vidushi and Parth are standing near the gate waiting for us.

"But I feel bad for her" says Randhir with a mischievous smile on his face.

What? Why?

I look at him with a confused expression.

"Tum unka saara khaana khaa jaati rahogi na. I wonder tumhari jaisi bhukkad ladki ghar pe hote hue unhone kabhi pet bhar ke khaya hoga bhi ke nahi" he laughs.

This guy!

I am about to hit his arm but he bends backwards and I slightly miss. But in no time I am chasing him.

He is laughing and running ahead of me. He is really very fast and in a few seconds he goes past Vidushi and Parth screaming a 'good night' without stopping.

Great!

Why am I so bad at running? Ek minute bhaag lu toh aisi haalat ho jaati hai jaise pahaad tod ke aayi hu.

Vidushi and Parth are looking at us and laughing. I shake my head and walk towards them trying to catch my breath.

"Okay good night girls. It was awesome meeting you. I'll see you guys tomorrow" says Parth and his gaze lingers on Vidushi for a little bit longer than necessary.

Hmmmm...

"Good night" says Vidushi with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Good night" I say and he walks aways.

I look at Vidushi and she is still looking at Parth. "Vidushi!" I exclaim.

She looks at me with a big smile. "Thank you yaar! " she says and kisses me on my cheek and I am taken aback by her sudden display of affection. "I'll tell you everything tomorrow" she says as we are climbing the stairs.

Well I am climbing and she is hopping, that smile still not leaving her face..

Boy.. has she got it bad!?

___________

Vidushi and Parth!! God I shipped them so hard and I wanted them to end up together in the show. They were really a hot couple. Who else loved their chemistry in the show??