Sunrise

He removes a pan and puts oil in eat and till it heats up he chops the tomatoes and onions. He is chopping it very carefully.. and slowly! Hey bhagwaan..

"Jaldi karo Ramu kaka" I say and chuckle. He looks up at me giving me a disapproving look. He wipes his eyes with his sleeve which have become watery due to the onions. Aww. I go and stand beside him. "Tum jaao waha baith jaao warna chef Randhir ki recipe churaa logi" he says and makes me sit on the bed again. "Ya right, itne ingredients me biryani bhi ban sakti hai ya shaahi paneer bhi, you never know" I say sarcastically and decide to pack my bag for tomorrow's exam. I can hear him whisking the eggs and after a while he puts the whisked eggs in the pan.

"Hmmm.." I say when he comes and sits facing me on my bed. "Memsaab shubh shuruwat kijiye" he says and I chuckle.

"Jarur jarur" I say and have a bite. He is looking at me hopefully waiting for my answer. "Wah Ramu kaka.. laajawaab! Aap toh omelet king ho" I say and he grins and starts to eat.

It is really delicious. Well done Randhir! We both dig in and finish it in less than a minute. I take the plate and go and wash it.

"Subah wapas ek baar uth ke I m going to revise. Tum bhi uthoge?" I ask him. "Bass pass hona hai, top nahi maarna" he says yawning and dozes off. I roll my eyes and set the alarm for 6 am and go to sleep.

The alarm is blaring in my ears. "Band karo isse" Randhir says burying his face in the pillow. In an attempt to press the button I accidentally drop it on the floor. Randhir gets up and looks angrily at me. I quickly pick the alarm and press the button. "Sorry" I say.

I go and brush my teeth and start revising. Randhir is just tossing and turning. "Tumhaare alarm ne meri neend udaa di" he says and gets up.

Hair messed up. Eyes sleepy. Voice sexy.

Will you concentrate on your formulas Sanyukta.

"Ab uth hi gaye ho toh tum bhi revise kar lo" I suggest.

"Okay" he gets up and walks inside the washroom.

He comes out and opens the window and it's still dark outside. Cool fresh breeze fills the room. At this time of the hour Panchgani must be breathtaking. He looks at me and holds out his hand. "Chalo"

"Kaha?" I ask him looking at his hand and then his face.

"Kuch dikhaana hai tumhe.. chalo!!" This time he literally drags me. He ushers me out of our room and the corridors are quite. He shows me a ladder in the corner beside our room which I hadn't noticed before. It is attached to the ground and the ceiling.

"Oh wow!! This is so beautiful.. I have never seen a ladder before" I say jumping up and down with my hands clasped.

He gives me a disapproving look and I shrug. He starts climbing and opens the round metal lid kind of a thing which I hadn't seen. I can see the sky above. I squeal softly, finally registering where that ladder takes us.

"Shh" he says and climbs further and I too climb following him. He carefully closes that round dhakkan again and that's it! I'm in heaven.

We are on the terrace of our building. The sun has not completely risen and the sky's colour in the most amazing blend of red and orange. I look around and there are just trees trees and trees everywhere. Far away the mountains can be seen and on one side is a deep valley. It feels like I am on a Yash Raj film's set or something. The birds are chirping and the wind is gentle but cool enough to make me shiver.

I look at Randhir and he is looking at me with a small smile. "This is so..." I don't have words to describe this perfect scenic view "Wow.." I finally say. He nods. We just stand there in complete silence which doesn't need to be filled by words and watch the sky slowly change it's colour.

______

Sorry if u guys find this chapter shitty but I promise I will give a better one next time.. and also this story now has 10k+ views.. eeekss!! Happy :)