New Beginning

I feel a hand brush my hair lightly as soft lips plant a kiss on my forehead.

Randhir.....

I stir a little and slowly open my eyes. Randhir is gazing down at me as he has propped himself on one elbow, his chin resting on his palm. His hair is damp from the shower and he smells fresh with that musky scent of his. He is so good looking.

I smile at him suddenly feeling shy. One night, and my world has turned upside down. "Good morning" I say lazily and he gives me a breathtaking smile. Wow.

"Good afternoon, angel eyes" he says and I frown. Afternoon? Suddenly my eyes widen in shock when I look at the clock. 12.15!! I push the blanket aside and get up but Randhir pulls me down again.

"Baap re itni der soyi mai. Shit tumhare mom dad.."

"Nahi hai ghar pe" he completes the sentence. "Bass hum hai. Hum tum ek kamre me band ho.. aur koi ghar pe na aaye" he sings and I chuckle at the way he changed the lyrics.

He leans forward and starts kissing me along the jaw. I moan in pleasure. I just can't get enough of him. He suddenly gets up. Nooo..

"Kya hua" I ask wanting the feel of his lips on my skin again.

"Mera bass chale toh mai life time tumhe kiss karta rahu.." he says and I blush at his words. "But abhi naashta karna jaruri hai. Tumne kal raat dinner bhi nahi kiya isliye you felt faint" he scolds me lightly. My protective boyfriend.

"You have lost a lot of weight Sanyukta" he says seriously "I want you to gain all the weight you've lost". Romantic to serious in the matter of a few seconds. That's Randhir.

I sigh and nod. He gives me Vidushi's clothes to wear after the shower. I change into one of her pink top n black jeans. When I go to the kitchen Randhir is by the stove.

I take a moment to admire him. His hair falling on his eyes as always. His eyebrows knitted together in concentration. That grey t-shirt enhancing his drool worthy muscles. Perfect.

I walk towards the dining table and sit. Randhir turns and gives me a smile. He places two plates of his world famous omelet and my stomach growls when the smell hits my nose.

I start digging in and say "I missed your omelet recipe". He chuckles and replies "I missed your bhukkad way of eating it".

After eating I offer to make some coffee as Randhir calls his mom to tell her the news. She is out of town to meet her brother. As I am pouring the coffee in the mugs Randhir hugs me from behind burying his face in my hair and inhaling sharply.

I turn around and put my hands around his neck. We stand like that smiling at each other like love struck fools.

"Toh apan tera.. kya bolte vo? Haa... Prince charming hai?" He says after taking a sip and I literally choke hearing his words. I laugh loudly. This is our thing!

"Tu aur prince charming?? Subah se mai hi mili kya re teko fodne ko?" I reply smiling mischievously. His grin widens.

"Aisa kya? Lekin vo kal bachhe log toh bol rahe the tera prince charming apunich hai kar ke. Bachhe kya Bhagwan ka roop hote na.. jhut nahi bolte. Bicharo ne mishtake se apne madam ji ka shikret bakk diya" he says teasing me.

I am lost for words. He is my prince charming, the kids were right.

"Aur upar se kaise ghur reli thi merko pura time. Pata hai apan handsome hai bahot. Lekin sister and bachhe log ke saamne khullam khulla ghurna.. baap re baap!" He says smirking at me. Arrogant bastard and his big ego!

"Aisa kya? Car me toh meko aise aise chhu rela tha besharam insaan. Tab kya ha?" I say touching his arms and face like the way he did yesterday.

He suppresses his smile. "Kaise kaise?" he asks and I touch his face again brushing my fingers lightly. "Wapas wapas!" he says again.