Date??

I am sitting in my room getting restless. When is Randhir coming back. Sanaya left a few hours ago and it's already 11pm. I want to see him. I need to talk to him. I love him. I want to tell him that I love him. The door opens and I look up.

I don't know what takes me over but tears fill my eyes. Tears that I didn't trust Randhir. Tears that he had to face so much alone. Tears for all that happened back these days. Tears for all that happened today. Tears that I love him so much.

He looks at me and his face softens. He is leaning by the door looking at me with intensity. I stand up. He opens his arms for me and that's my signal. He wants me as much as I want him. So I do what I have been waiting to do since so long.

I run towards him and launch myself in his arms throwing my arms around him. He grabs my waist and lifts me off the floor holding me tightly. I clutch his t-shirt and the tears fall freely now. We hug each other like our lives depend on it. He buries his face in my neck. I can feel his warm breath on my neck which makes me shiver. I don't know for how long we stand like that but I eventually break the hug.

"I.. I'm sorry" I whisper and he pulls me again in his arms. This time my cheek pressed on his chest and his chin placed on my head.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" he says.

No way. I am going to apologize for everything today.

"No. I am sorry. I was such an idiot. Maine tumhari koi baat nahi sunni. I know you tried talking to me but I was just so blind to see your pain. I am really sorry Randhir. I jumped to conclusions. If only hum ek baar sahi se baith ke baat kar lete toh ye sab hota nahi" I pull back from his arms and look into his eyes. I cup his cheek and he leans into my touch.

"I am sorry please mujhe maaf kar do. Tum jo punishment doge vo mai jhelne ko tayyar hu" I say. He looks at me for a moment and then his eyes twinkle. Okay something is definitely going inside that head.

"Great" he grins. "You have to do two things for me" he says. I simply nod. He holds up one finger. "First. Tum kabhi mujhse dur nahi jaaogi. Jo bhi problem ho we will sort it out without ignoring each other. Please promise me that you will stay no matter what" he says sincerely.

"I promise I will stay. I will never ignore you and solve the problem by talking it over" I say and he smiles.

"Because I prefer beating you up black and blue than ignoring you. So you better don't cause any problems now" I say with a straight face and his eyes widen for a moment but there is humor in them. He raises his eyebrows and I suppress a smile.

"Oh really angel eyes?" he takes a step forward so that our noses our almost touching and my breath hitches at the endearment he gave me. Then he smirks. That oh-so-sexy smirk which I used to find so so annoying. Well it's not that bad. He looks.. hot with his signature smirk.

"Ofcourse you want to beat me. That way you'll get to touch me and just accept it, you can't keep your hands off me. I am just so handso.. oww" I smack his arm and roll my eyes.

"Maine warn kiya tha tumhe." I say and he shakes his head smiling.

"Okay fine. The second thing you have to do is very important. You have to.." he pauses for a dramatic effect and I give him a stern look. "Okay okay. You have to spend the whole day with me tomorrow. Ermm.. will you go out with me?" He asks looking hopeful. He is just so cute!! Oh but..

"Randhir have a job now, remember? Umm so.."

"But kal Sunday hai. Come on please.." he coaxes me.

"Sundays ko bhi I have to go. Aur aaj bhi maine chutti li. I have to go tomorrow Randhir." I say. His face drops and he looks like a little boy who has been declined from having his favorite candy. I smile to myself.

"5pm" I say and he looks at me with confusion. "I can come by 5pm only. Pura din nahi ho paayega. So agar waise chalega toh..." I ask. I really want to go out with him. He thinks for a while calculating something. Then his eyes light up.

"Done. Toh kal 5 baje" he gives me the biggest grin and I feel so happy that I made him smile.

"Now sleep. You need your energy for tomorrow" he says and we both lie down on our beds.

"Goodnight Randhir" I whisper with a smile on my face. I don't remember the last time I slept smiling. I feel happy.

"Good night Sanyukta"

______

"DATE!!!" Vidushi screams in my ear and I hold the phone away and wince at her voice. I am taking a small break from work and eating a sandwich.

"Nahi Vidushi. We are just going out." I tell her and take a bite.

"That's what a date is you dummy! Kab jaaoge aur kaha?" she asks and I know she must be jumping up and down now.

"Um.. 3 ghante baad. And I don't know where. Randhir ne kuch bataya nahi. He says it's a surprise.. my life has become a big surprise" I sigh.

"Bhai kuch achha hi karenge.. Wow.. Bhai and you!! You guys make a great couple!" she chirps.

"We are not a couple yet" I say trying to keep the disappointment out of my voice but fail miserably.

Vidushi chuckles. "Bahot jaldi hai tumhe toh.. you wanna kiss him hai na? Hai na?" she teases me.

"Vidushi!!" I scold her.

"Stop blushing now.. I want all the details okay?" she says.

"Yep Vids. Gotta go. Customer aayi hai ek. Bye!" I say and get on with my work.

Today is a really lucky day because before I could ask for a half day, Aryan told me that the shop will be closing at 4pm because they have relatives coming over. I had an eye on a beautiful dress from the time I began working here and I bought it to wear it today. The best part was that I got that dress with a 40% discount.

Yes. Advantages of working here..

I insisted Aryan that today he didn't need to drop me and after much pleading he stayed to help his mom. When I finally reach, Randhir is not in the room. That's good, he would distract me in getting ready and I want to look really good.

For him.

So far so good..

____________

Sandhir are going on a date people!! So did you like this chapter? Comment your views.. happy reading :)