Back to college

"Daadi aap mat aao bus stop tak please. Koi saamaan bhi nahi hai. Mai chali jaaungi" I plead. She sighs.

"Thik hai lekin Randhir ko ye laddoo jarur khilana aur ye bhi batana ye tumne banaye hai" she says handing me the big container. I keep it in a paper bag and blush.

"Bahot achhe bane hai waise. 'Pyaar' se banaye na" she says putting the emphasis on the word pyaar. Daadi has not stopped teasing me. She nudges me every chance she gets.

"Daadiii" I whine and she chuckles. I hug her and she kisses my cheek.

"Pahoch ke phone karna aur apna khayal rakhna" she says.

"Aap bhi daadi. Iss baar zara bhi kuch taklif hui ya thodi si bhi tabyet kharab hui toh immediately call karna mujhe" I say and she nods. "Dawaai bhi time to time lena daadi I will miss you" I touch her feet. I turn when she suddenly calls out my name. I look at her questioningly.

"Sanyu, koi baat dil me mat rakhna. Jaruri nahi kon pehle initiate kare. Tu pehla step le ya koi aur fark nahi padta.. bass itna yaad rakh ke pyaar aur dard dono ko dil me dabaa ke nahi rakhte" she says and I nod. I finally leave and start walking towards the bus stop.

So daadi wants me to approach Randhir if he doesn't soon take a step forward. Well I'll have to think about that. I wish he soon says something to me. He already has said it before that he likes me more than a friend and that time I just.. well that day I wanted him just as a friend. And that was long back. But now I want more. I want to keep hugging him and spend all my time with him.

We haven't talked to each other since a week. Not that I am complaining. After that encounter, talking face to face will be better. I wonder what our friends will think about this. Our whole batch was already thinking that we are dating. With daadi I couldn't talk all the things directly. She is the closest and coolest but she is my daadi after all. I can't tell her how I love his musky smell and his breathtaking smile. I will tell Vidushi as soon as we meet. She will get the biggest shock. I can't wait to see her face.

Randhir.. I hope you love me back.

I am wearing a red top and blue jeans. I never wore this top before because I found it very.. um 'red'. But they say red is the colour of love. So..

I sit in the bus

I sit in the bus. It's the same bus that Randhir took. I will reach during the lunch hours. Today is a Sunday so thank God there will be no classes. I take my ticket and put on my earphones and listen to the new playlist I made. 'Love'. The love songs which I found so cheezy some weeks before are all added. Yes I am gone crazy for that cartoon.

Oh god when will this smile leave my face.

I took a short nap in the bus. I get down and take a cab to our college from the Panchgani bus depot. I call Vidushi and tell her that I am reaching in 10 mins. That girl squealed so loudly in my ear, it went numb for a minute. Meri pagli. I can't wait to meet her.

Finally I reach. I give the money to the driver and step outside. As soon as I am on my feet I see Vidushi running towards me.

"Sanyuktaaaaaaa!!" She comes and hugs me. I am knocked off balance. Oh god this girl. I hug her back tightly.

All of my friends are here. Gosh it's just been a week. "I hope you don't kiss me now Vids" I tease her and she hits my arm.

"Daadi thik hai na?" Parth asks and I nod. I look around and Randhir is not here. Suddenly my spirits go down that he hasn't come. Busy hoga.

They all take me to the canteen and inform me about the latest gossips in college. But I actually can't wait to go back to my room. To Randhir.

Jiggy is getting a makeover I guess. I am seeing him in a t-shirt for the first time, also new haircut and no glasses. I guess it's because of Kaustuki.

Tanya and Vishaad are still the 'so much in love' couple.

Vidushi on the other hand is being oblivious to Parth. Just talking to him when necessary. Is she ignoring him? Okayy so something has happened after their date. I'll get it out of her akele me.

"Umm Randhir kahi dikh nahi raha. Kaha hai vo?" I ask and our whole table goes silent. Whoaa what's wrong. They start giving each other weird looks. Something is definitely wrong.

"Arre you know Sanyukta kal results aane wale hai mujhe toh bahot darr lag raha hai" Vidushi says and everyone starts talking now about the results. Wait what? I am now having a clenching feeling in my gut. I guess I just need to go to my room.

I tell them that I am tired from the traveling and need to go to my room. They again give me a weird look which I can't fathom. So I just leave and go to my room.

I open the door and the image before my eyes gives me the biggest shock.

_________

What do you guys think will happen next??