Turnabout Elevation ~ 1 ~ Lily

Most people who are in a competition seek to win it.

"Vote now on your phones! Line 1 for Angel, line 2 for Moria! Lines close soon, so hurry up!"

Some people can react badly if they lose, others may be fine with it.

"This voting thing was rigged! I should have won!"

Some of them...may result to more extreme methods if they lose.

"You shouldn't have won! I wasted so much money to make sure this all went to plan!"

Such is the way of the human mind.

------------

- March 12th - 2:18PM -
- United Lawyers -

"Ooh, I bet Angel's gonna win!" Chrysalis yelled from beside of me. We were both watching Gorgeous Girl Glamour, a popular tv show where contestants battle it out every week to see who would be voted the "Gorgeous Girl" of the season. It was the finale, and two contestants were remaining: Angel Flyway and Moria Witz.

"Nu-uh! Team Moria for the win!" I shouted back at her, determined to support my team.

"It's the time you've been waiting for, folks!" The announcer dude...announced, I guess. "And the winner of Season 4 of Gorgeous Girl Glamour is..."

"It's gonna be Angel, I tell you!" Chrysalis was practically jumping out of her seat in excitement.

"Moria's going to pull it off, last second!" I challenged her, watching the tv screen intently.

"...Moria Witz!"

"YES!" I jumped upwards (dangerously close to the ceiling) in joy. Although, I didn't count on someone standing behind me, as a loud thud on the ground told me.

"T-Think you could watch whose behind you next time...?" Sky, who was now laying on the ground (with no thanks to me), asked.

"S-Sorry-!" I helped him up immediately. I can't believe I just did that...! Stupid Lily!"

"Why'd you come over here, anyway?" Chrysalis questioned him. "Was it to see Li-"

"N-No-!" Sky hid his face out of embarrassment. "I came over here to tell you that there's a new person here as of today."

"New person?" I tilted my head. "You mean like, a new employee?"

As if on queue, a woman walked into the room who I had never seen before. She had strawberry blonde hair, tied into a neat bun. Her eyes were ocean blue, which were covered by purple glasses. She wore a white shirt with a blue suit coat over it, as well as a blue pencil skirt with black tights. She finally finished off her look with knee-length blue boots.

"Niamh Tenniswood." She held out her hand for me to shake (which I did). "I look forward to working together."

I was about to say something in reply, but I was interrupted by the TV screen, blasting out some headlines.

"This just in, a body has been discovered on the set of Gorgeous Girl Glamour, a popular television show."

Chrysalis gasped in shock, almost falling off of the couch in progress. "They discovered a body...?!"