Turnabout Unmasked ~ 1 ~ Cotoli

"My, my. Is it really that time already?"

"A murder? Here?!"

"Ah, well... it's nice to get the boring part out of the way. Stage one was always the introduction to our plan. A test, if you will."

"Look, it's the mark of The Black Raven... did they really...?"

"He will have to take the fall for us. But he was always like a little bird in a cage! Held captive, completely unaware!"

"... Call the police. The Chief Prosecutor and I will keep an eye of this place."

"... Although, in the end, I suppose we all are."

————
- March 19th, 3:48PM -
- United Lawyers -

Sky and Felicity had left an hour or so ago to visit the Prosecutor's office, leaving me to watch over United. Apparently I was 'next in line' to receive this place, which I didn't agree to. At all.

"I'm booooooored..." Chrysalis whined for about the fifteenth time today. "Anton stopped texting me like, half an hour ago. And writing about a law office owned by you is getting stale."

"Isn't Anton ill?" I asked her. According to Polly, he had suddenly come down with a fever, leading to her staying home to look after him. "He could just be sleeping right now."

"He could've just stayed here, with us," she said, "But nooooo - he has to be properly looked after!"

I rolled my eyes at her. Although, we were soon to be interrupted by the door bursting open.

"H-Heeeeelp-!!"

Niamh Wood burst in, on the verge of tears. "Chrysalis-!" She cried, "You have to help da- Mr. Bespoke!"

Elliot (remember, the guy from the last case that somehow became the receptionist of this place) finally realised that somebody had entered. "Hey, we've got a visitor!" He chuckled. "They'll be waiting in, uhh... waiting room three. Which is the doorway."

"Ooh, finally!" Chrysalis ran up to her, ignoring Elliot. "Let me guess - he got arrested for a murder? That tends to happen a lot."

"Y-You... have to help hiiiim!" Niamh cried, "We were supposed to be watched The Steel Samurai together with that new prosecutor... but then-!"

"Let me guess - you discovered a body?" I sighed. This tended to happen a lot. "Can you... manage to guide us all the way back to the crime scene?"

"I-I'll try..." Niamh sobbed, "... O-Only if Chrysalis can hold my hand... for comfort..."

Chrysalis grinned and held Niamh's hand. "So, where's this crime scene? Is it in the courthouse? A duck pond? In the middle of the road?"

"I-It's... in the Prosecutor's Office..." She replied, gulping. "... In... Da- Mr. Bespoke's office..."

Chrysalis shot me a smirk as I grew pale. And to think that we would have a nice, simple case for once...

————————

- March 19th, 4:06PM -
- Prosecutor's Office -
- Ghastly's Office -